``It seems the entire preseason the quarterback who has played second has played best | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

``It seems the entire preseason the quarterback who has played second has played best

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Reaction score
Saban has said whoever has played second has played best. Well since Feeley has played second in 3 out of the four games, and in the game he played first he wasn't in for very long, that means Feeley is playing better doesn't it. Even in that first game when everyone was saying how good Frerotte was playing, I wasn't that impressed. His longest completiong he should have been sacked and just threw up a jump ball that Chambers made a good play on, and his lone TD came on a ball that he admitted slipped out of his hand and was intended for another reciever. It could have just as easily been a red zone INT. So I think Feeley needs to be the starter at this point. I know there have been a ton of threads arguing about this, but I just thought it was interesting that Saban said that and Feeley played second in every game but one.

well if you know there is already tons of threads arguing about this, why dont you post this little tid bit in one of the other million threads instead of making a new one? just a thought :)

Atila said:
well if you know there is already tons of threads arguing about this, why dont you post this little tid bit in one of the other million threads instead of making a new one? just a thought :)
because if you are the 100th poster in those threads your post rarely gets read. If I was arguing with what other people said I would reply to another post, but because this to me is a new pertenant point that hasn't been discussed and might give us insight to what Saban is thinking I figured I would start a thread to see what people thought about it.

sports24/7 said:
because if you are the 100th poster in those threads your post rarely gets read. If I was arguing with what other people said I would reply to another post, but because this to me is a new pertenant point that hasn't been discussed and might give us insight to what Saban is thinking I figured I would start a thread to see what people thought about it.

atleast your owning up to it and making a point. congrats on that.

sports24/7 said:

so you think your 1000000th opinion is more important than the 100000th post in a thread 10 mins. old ? pretty selfish don't ya think?

Back
Top Bottom