it was a pipe dream............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

it was a pipe dream.............

Ray_Finkle

I AM CANADIAN!!
Reaction score
I agree....it's almost painful watching the Panthers play, I hesitate to say Football, 'cause it sure as hell doesn't look like Football. :D :D

Flyin11

Mark Clayton
Reaction score
31-6 Patriots winning...Panthers have 5 turnovers to NE's 2. It's over..NE has won the Div..come from the bottom of the barrel to the top of it all. I feel bad for Seifert :( He doesn't deserve a team as bad as Carolina :(

ac_lanham

The Comeback Kid
Reaction score
Well, look at the bright side. If there is any. Last year's Super Bowl champ was a wild card. Go figure

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
what i want to know............

is how many barffalo fans are left to eat some filet of crow. its on the house, you 3-13 morons. the phins kicked you every which way! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ac_lanham
Well, look at the bright side. If there is any. Last year's Super Bowl champ was a wild card. Go figure

Last year's Super Bowl champ was the #4 seed - like us :D

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
The thread title included the word "pipe", so I had to check it out. Whoops, wrong pipe. :goof:

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Dude, speaking of pipe dreams.....

I should get my buddy to make me a bong with a mini-dolphins helmet at the base, and have the bowl shaped like a little football. He's a professional glass blower and makes that kinda stuff. Hey, that's a related enough topic for this board right?:D :goof: :D

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
nobody is gonna do anything......

for that kinda post. insulting a third person just doesn't fly around here. profanity is expected, i have not ever been on a board that didn't have its share. what we are mainly talking about, is trying to cut sombody down for the sheer hell of it!:eek:

Top Bottom