It was Fitting and IMO the FINAL act for Sparano | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It was Fitting and IMO the FINAL act for Sparano

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
Miami had the ball up 15-0 with under 6 minutes to play . . . and Sparano showed the world why he won't be around any longer
1st and 10 at MIA 33D.Thomas right guard to MIA 33 for no gain (J.Mays).
Timeout #1 by DEN at 05:45.
2nd and 10 at MIA 33D.Thomas right guard to MIA 36 for 3 yards (B.Bunkley).
Timeout #2 by DEN at 05:39.
3rd and 7 at MIA 36D.Thomas left tackle to MIA 36 for no gain (B.Bunkley; R.McBean).
Timeout #3 by DEN at 05:34.
4th and 7 at MIA 36(Punt formation) B.Fields punts 64 yards to end zone, Center-J.Denney, Touchback.

Miami Dolphins at 5:50DENMIA
DRIVE TOTALS: DEN 0, MIA 15, 3 plays, 3 yards, 0:16 elapsed

He isn't fixable. When they ran 3 times and punted, I said in the chat that "win or not" this is the reason why Sparano needs to go. Matt Moore played well, give your offense a chance to keep possession and win the game. Instead he is content with punting and playing field position. That is 90's football and you don't win in today's NFL with that mindset.

Then Marlon Moore is on your hands team to recover an onsides kick? We have watch this guy drop numerous passes in a season and a half . . . he is on your hands team? Then that bum RT you brought in gets beat in OT and strips Matt Moore. You couldn't write that final act any better and I am not expecting Sparano to be around in 48 hours. 2 point conversion? For what? Kneeling at halftime and the end of the game? For what? You "don't" get it Tony and it is clear you never will. I'm done with you man, you can't handle the pressure of being a head coach and you just aren't "good enough" to be a head coach. Good Luck wherever you go from here, as long as its "from here".

Amen.............

I'm not really a S4L guy this is the only
Fan can deal with this F*** up Front office and Ross (what a ********) sorry (rich ********)

Seriously . . . you don't know they were gonna run a QB draw on the 2 point conversion? Once they spread out u KNEW they were gonna run a QB draw.

I'll never root against the Fins, if they lose so be it, but I'm done with Sparano.

Seriously . . . you don't know they were gonna run a QB draw on the 2 point conversion? Once they spread out u KNEW they were gonna run a QB draw.

I'll never root against the Fins, if they lose so be it, but I'm done with Sparano.

It happened last week with the Jets. They spread out and Sanchez ran it in. It was so freaking obvious, yet it bites our *** every freaking time.

It happened last week with the Jets. They spread out and Sanchez ran it in. It was so freaking obvious, yet it bites our *** every freaking time.

I know it always gets us . . . but this is Tim Tebow, its is common sense . . . that play has bitten us atleast 12 times under Sparano. smh, really smh.

Getting Andrew Luck through all of this would be a great consolation prize, but best believe getting the right men to run this team is equally as important, if not greater.

Mike Nolan just announced he is going to work on QB draws in goal line situations. Don't worry, we can fix that!

I really would like to Sparano and Ireland pack their bags....I want to be the team that sends away cowboy castaways for a change

I didn't watch the game(took my daughter out for some quality time) but I tuned in with about 6 minutes to go and heard on the radio that the Fins were up 15-0. At the time I had mixed feelings...happy that we were in front, but also think about losing out on Luck.
Then a thought crossed my mind...we usually collapse at the end of the game so anything can still happen.
A few minutes later I arrived at home and the score was tied 15-15. How in the F**k could this happen?
Then our QB is stripped of the ball on the next play right in field goal range.
I'll tell you, we are supposed to lose them all. There is no other way to explain it.
I hope Tony and Ireland get to run this team another 10 weeks. They deserve all the losses and what ever damage it can do to their poor reputations. They should be banned from football. What I find shocking is that Parcells is getting no blame from the media. This is the franchise built with his guys, and his draft picks. Parcells is the architect of this stinking loser of a team.
The standings should have an asterisk next to the zero's with Parcells name next to it.
He sits in the ESPN studio all smug and detached, like his finger prints are not all over the crime scene.
Just a pathetic performance...again.

"You play not to lose the game." When you have a chance to put a dagger in their heart you gotta do it. When was the last time this dolphins team went for the kill when there was blood in the water?

i think its safe to say sparano is the worst coach in miami dolphins history. Cam cameron puts up a good fight but sparano gets the edge in my opinion.

You guys want them to rally around the interim to win 1 maybe 2 meaningless games? Why? Let Sparano sink with the ship. We need the better pick.

i think its safe to say sparano is the worst coach in miami dolphins history. Cam cameron puts up a good fight but sparano gets the edge in my opinion.

I disagree, Sparano at least won a division title. Cameron was miserable and was a pair of Brian Billick's balls away from probably being 0-16.

the one division championship season gave me more joy than the entire Jimmy Johnson era...

Back
Top Bottom