It would suck if _____ got cut ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It would suck if _____ got cut !

BLUEPHIN

Starter
Reaction score
I am a little concerned that we could lose a few of our young guns in what I hope is a true rebuilding year (give the kids a chance).
I hope bell, pope, bua, bell, davis, sesay and harris make it -

Unlike wanny, Sabans a true evaluater. Just because they're young doesn't mean they'll grow into great players. Saban will see whether or not they can. But if he cuts some of them, then I trust his judgement. Lets face it, there not all gonna be the next dick butkus or ronny lott's of the world. Cuts happen.

I tend to agree with you but at some positions like receiver and runningback and TE he faces a tough decision. Even if he chooses to place a guy like harris, davis or sesay on the practice squad there is a good chance they will get snatched up by another team.

If sabans willing to let them walk, i'd have to agree with him that they must not have been good enough to keep. I wouldn't like it to happen, i hope it doesn;t happen, but its his call. ANd i trust him.

We can't get emotional. Anyone can go. This team must be upgraded whenever and wherever possible. We can't tolerate mediocrity anymore.

ayabandejo or however u spell it doesn't go I thought he had a solid game when he had the chance to play against New England on the Monday Nigher. Im not just talking about his 1 play where he picked off Tom Brady which turned into the biggest turnover of the game because Dolphins scored right after to win.

wazzy said:
ayabandejo or however u spell it doesn't go I thought he had a solid game when he had the chance to play against New England on the Monday Nigher. Im not just talking about his 1 play where he picked off Tom Brady which turned into the biggest turnover of the game because Dolphins scored right after to win.

I agree. I liked ayanbadejo, but i don't think he stands a chance with saban :(

would be upset if welker got cut but he won't he is a great kr.:D

Chris Akins or David Boston.Cause neither of those guys have yet to prove themselfs due to injurys...And i think both of those guys could help us this season...

Back
Top Bottom