It's a long season and even if win Norv's not showing me mcuh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's a long season and even if win Norv's not showing me mcuh

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's looking very amaturish. Miami needs to show something on offense. Especially execute.

well as much as you wanna pin it on Turner, he's proven his salt over a long career and I, for one, believe very much in him.

Ricky has been the workhorse we expect and the chances have been there really. Jay was late on one pass that picked, overthrown on the other to a streaking Chambers.

Jay has got to get that timing on his deep ball down, but Chambers and Jay have been clicking on everything else. Chambers could have 1,200 yards this year.

If Miami doesn't execute his plays it's on Norv as well. It's always on the boss. I said Miami has to exectute

I think Norvs doing great. This barny Fieff dude is showing his age

I'm not sure what game you're watching. The play calling tonight was great. Lots of RW. Good mix on first down. A few shots downfield. He anticipated the blitzes. Great job by Norv.

Ya this Barney Fieff guy was stupid at the Herald to.

Norv's not showing you much? :lol: Well he called a hell of a game, really took it TKO and the rest of the Jillies.

I have to dissagree! He just called a pefect game. I was saying all week to my friends the only way Miami had a shot at winning was if they held the ball out of Bledsoe's hands. Of course I didn't expect our defense to be as dominating as it was, but Norv did every thing right. I think Jay was the only reason we didn't win this game 31-0. I don't want to get in a Fiedler debate, but he played pretty horrible 2night.I will give credit to much improved Bills defense on the INTs, but Jay has to start hitting WRs in stride, and has to be able to get the ball to Chambers deep. He had Chambers for at least 2 more tds that he just missfired or put to much air under the ball. He also needed to hit Thompson in the corner of the end zone.

Back
Top Bottom