It’s A Miami Miracle... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s A Miami Miracle...

Ideally, KC score 60 and at the end of the game Flores takes off his top to reveal a Dolphins shirt underneath, he flips off the entire Pats sideline before strutting all the way to Miami where he's greeted as a legend.

I'll accept any KC win though

Only Dolphin fans are convinced that NE defense is really run by Flores and they drew that conclusion less than 10 days ago.

Everyone wants NE to take a beating and I don't care how bad the defense or Brady play just lose.

Only Dolphin fans are convinced that NE defense is really run by Flores and they drew that conclusion less than 10 days ago.

Everyone wants NE to take a beating and I don't care how bad the defense or Brady play just lose.
Well Belichick runs the defense when they succeed and Flores runs it when it fails is how I understand it.

Judging anyone on a single game instead of their entire body of work is kinda dumb. Every coach or player has a few stinkers.
Also, we're not hiring Flores to be a coordinator. We're hiring him to be a head coach. We already know he's a good coordinator. We knew Weiss, Crennel, Mangini, McDaniels etc. were good coordinators, too. The true test is, can he be a good head coach.

Would love to see a KC versus Rams SB, but you know it's going to be Saints and Pats. Think Rams have a better chance of beating the Saints than the Chiefs have of beating Ne unfortunately :( AFC champs are just what they do the bastards.

Would love to see a KC versus Rams SB, but you know it's going to be Saints and Pats. Think Rams have a better chance of beating the Saints than the Chiefs have of beating Ne unfortunately :( AFC champs are just what they do the bastards.

I’m so sick of the McVay love I hate the Rams more than the Patriots. Genius my arse.

I’m so sick of the McVay love I hate the Rams more than the Patriots. Genius my arse.
Rams down 10 on 2 yd line its 3rd & Goal...The announcers just said he would probably go for it rather than settle for 3.

My first thought was...Thats the kind of HC coach miami needs but cannot find....they hire soft Adam Gase types

Flores blamed? That’s laughable and not how Finheaven works. Here is how Finheaven works. Patriots win and defense is good, Flores gets all the credit. Patriots lose and defense is shredded, Finheaven will claim well Belichick is mostly responsible because he meddles.

Typical NE, and typical AFC team to just not show up again. At least when Brady wins yet another SB in two weeks he may well think it's time to sit on the couch.

Back
Top Bottom