It’s all up to Tua! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s all up to Tua!

Doesn’t matter how talented the team is, if Tua doesn’t start showing the ability to take over a game! whats Your opinions finheaven?
See Cardinals and Chargers games before you make an uneducated statement like that

But, but, but, wait, the excuses will be... oh its not Tua, its because he has ALOT of weapons. Hes not that good. Oh i can already anticipate all those haters already lol. Ignoring the fact a bunch of QBs have their set of weapons.

If Tua fails, we'll draft another QB in 2023, when we have 2 #1s again.

He gets the next two years to show us two things-- is he good enough, and can he remain uninjured?

If he goes tits up, we'll have the ammo in 2023. I'm rooting for the kid, but we all have to be realistic if he doesn't get it done.

Completely Agree. Most of the pieces are now in place. Tua has receivers who can create separation. The OL will be better.

He now needs to take the next step. We are all rooting for him!

If Tua fails, we'll draft another QB in 2023, when we have 2 #1s again.

He gets the next two years to show us two things-- is he good enough, and can he remain uninjured?

If he goes tits up, we'll have the ammo in 2023. I'm rooting for the kid, but we all have to be realistic if he doesn't get it done.

I actually never thought of this. Its a really great point. By the end of his third year, we'll know exactly what we have in Tua. Hopefully, he lights it up. But if he struggles, we have an out.

I actually never thought of this. Its a really great point. By the end of his third year, we'll know exactly what we have in Tua. Hopefully, he lights it up. But if he struggles, we have an out.
I honestly believe that why we were keen to get another #1 for 2023.

Honest question: What QBs are coming out of college over the '22 and '23 seasons who we should be watching the next two years?

Doesn’t matter how talented the team is, if Tua doesn’t start showing the ability to take over a game! whats Your opinions finheaven?
That can be said about every young QB in the league who has yet to prove he is a franchise QB. Mahomes and Watson are the only young QB‘s at this time who clearly are the type of QB you describe. All the rest need to prove they have what it takes to be considered a franchise QB at the NFL level.

Give him this season, the Watson situation should be sorted one way or another by then.

He has the right pieces around him now to thrive. Adding Waddle and Fuller is absolutely massive.

The quick passing and over-top game should be something special.

One thing to consider is how conservative is Flo and the new OC's going to be with him and the offense?

Everything is in place for Tua to open it up but are they going to let him.

I'd bet everything i own that Bills and Browns fans on message boards hated their qbs after year 1.

Both those teams added alot of talent and great coaching. Both those qbs also had full offseasons and preseason games to get better. Neither one had incredible second seasons. The NFL is hard.

I'm very excited to see if Tua can take the next step. This off season is just beginning.

Back
Top Bottom