It’s all up to Tua! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s all up to Tua!

Honest question: What QBs are coming out of college over the '22 and '23 seasons who we should be watching the next two years?
You could look that up on the 'net, but honestly... that data isn't the best. Every single year, there are several guys who finally get the job and excel. Guys go from being a 5th round projection to a top 3 projection.

The guys who go too deep into the woods on these things risk falling in love with their early projections.

In the long run, there will be some good prospects, there always are any more now that most college teams have gone to passing offenses.

The another year mostly depends on how bad this year is in that scenario and what the QB class looks like end of the year.
I'm not sold on the QB class coming up...but they too have another year to impress.

We are one Jalen Waddle injury away from being in the same situation we were last year at WR and RB and returner. This team did not improve enough
So adding will fuller and jaylen waddle isn’t improving the offense? Funny, if the Packers had added these weapons Aaron Rodgers would still be in Green Bay pissing his pants.

I think Tua needs an OC who trusts him more than more talent personally.

Tua was 1 possession away from beating Mahomes.

Refresh my memory. Who was on offense in the 4th quarter when he was almost pulling that game out?

Not sure who was in, but I can tell you who wasn't in.

Parker/Williams/Gaskin/ Ahmed, Gisecki and at points Grant.

His #1 and 2 WR #1 AND 2 RB, his #1 TE and at times his #3 WR.

HE seemed to take over the game.

Don't even get me started with Arizona as far ad taking over.

Last year was clear. When they opened up the playback, he was awesome.

When they handcuffed him, he was bad

I think Tua needs an OC who trusts him more than more talent personally.

Tua was 1 possession away from beating Mahomes.

Refresh my memory. Who was on offense in the 4th quarter when he was almost pulling that game out?

Not sure who was in, but I can tell you who wasn't in.

Parker/Williams/Gaskin/ Ahmed, Gisecki and at points Grant.

His #1 and 2 WR #1 AND 2 RB, his #1 TE and at times his #3 WR.

HE seemed to take over the game.

Don't even get me started with Arizona as far ad taking over.

Last year was clear. When they opened up the playback, he was awesome.

When they handcuffed him, he was bad
Didn't Mahomes throw 3 picks that game?

Didn't Mahomes throw 3 picks that game?
This yeah but argument really does nothing to counter a single thing I said.

So I don't get it. Are QBS no longer respected due to their teams defensive support?

Don't comebacks typically need plays from the defense.

What does Mahomes throwing 3 ints have to do with the whole offensive unit being injured in the 4th, yet Tua almost pulled it out?

I'm just wondering, If he doesn't improve, is the Tua cult gonna wanna move on or will they continue to support him in every way possible?

Come at me bro's!! Hahaha:munch:

Give him this season, the Watson situation should be sorted one way or another by then.
I think Watson is looking around to see where he can get the best massages before he gives the Texans the list of teams he is willing to be traded too.
After the arrest of Robert Kraft in South Florida after he visited a massage parlor, I think Watson has probably eliminated Miami as a future trade destination.
‘’Just joking fans”

As for my serious response to this thread, Yes, Tua should have no excuses this year. The argument last year besides him being a rook coming off injury was he had no weapons, he didn't have a good line. Well, according to all the experts here, everyone we picked is A+ excellent so we should have the protection and the weapons needed. So OP is right, there shouldn't be any excuses this year.

I'm not too optimistic about it but I sure damn hope he proves all us doubters wrong

Doesn’t matter how talented the team is, if Tua doesn’t start showing the ability to take over a game! whats Your opinions finheaven?
My thoughts are, why another Tua sucks post? He was a rookie last year coming off of a major injury and his whole starting WR/TE room was injured. He was throwing to a bunch of backups and if you didn't know, he made a lot of throws that were dropped (all throws, from short to deep passes). If you can't see his talent and the lack of talent that he was working with, I'm not going to be able to explain. It to you. Not to mention all of the rookies on the O-Line last year. Of course he needs to improve and he will bit so does his supporting cast around him. A QB alone can not win games.

I do think that this draft and free agency will give he team and Tua what he needs to show us how good or not good he is.

I wanted a roster that could win 10 games if QB play was mediocre and win the SB if QB play was good.
We're taking strides to do that.
If WRs and TEs are getting wide open, even a mediocre QB can hit them, especially if an improving, deep and reasonably talented OLine gives him enough time and keeps the O in manageable down&distance situations by providing a run game that's no worse than NFL average.

What makes it really hard to go the distance is when 3-4 teams can start getting ring-chaser veterans to go there on dirt-cheap contracts. That's an unfair advantage that's almost impossivle to stop.
The Buccaneers returning their whole starting 22+AB because all these guys wabt a ring more than fair market value money?
That really started in the 90s with the Cowboys and 49ers and it makes me sick cuz it undercuts the whole reason to even have a salary cap.
The NFLPA should be like "If you fkn dipshits are willing to play for less than market value then Owners will continue to Fk the whole league up the A$$"!

Back
Top Bottom