It's come to this... (sigh) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's come to this... (sigh)

The AFC and NFC will each have seven playoff teams, but just the top seed from each conference will have a first-round bye in the playoffs.

I'm surprised by how much the Cowboys have folded. Dalton should have been able to keep the ship afloat. But man, the guys on that team are just a bunch of soft, mental weaklings. It's not just Jason Garret. It's not Mike McCarthy. These guys are prima donnas who just love being celebrities on "America's team". I was kind of rooting for them just because I wanted Dalton to have a redemption story. Now I could care less if those guys just crash and burn completely. I'd rather root for the Patriots.

I'm surprised by how much the Cowboys have folded. Dalton should have been able to keep the ship afloat. But man, the guys on that team are just a bunch of soft, mental weaklings. It's not just Jason Garret. It's not Mike McCarthy. These guys are prima donnas who just love being celebrities on "America's team". I was kind of rooting for them just because I wanted Dalton to have a redemption story. Now I could care less if those guys just crash and burn completely. I'd rather root for the Patriots.
they were truly America’s Team (at lease as far as there was such a thing) when Tom Landry was coach. Once jerry jones took ownership, ugh.

Generally speaking, I am not a big fan of expanded playoffs. It does mean more of the week 17 games have meaning, but it also somewhat diminishes the importance of regular season wins.

However, if we can manage to get to 9-7 and sneak into a wildcard game, I would be thrilled!

Generally speaking, I am not a big fan of expanded playoffs. It does mean more of the week 17 games have meaning, but it also somewhat diminishes the importance of regular season wins.

However, if we can manage to get to 9-7 and sneak into a wildcard game, I would be thrilled!
I'm not sure it means more exciting week 17 games. It won't change how many teams are on the bubble, it just moves the line of the bubble.

I think it increases the number of teams just resting in week 17.

Back
Top Bottom