its draft week baby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

its draft week baby

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
seeing that all fins need are deep in this draft i really think we should trade and get more picks, the only thing that worries me is nt but bpco will find one in the middle rounds, if we could trade to a team that has multiple picks in the 2nd and the 3rd or even the 4th that would be awesome

Ya, its kind of tough to get overly excited this year with the 25th pick but I'm sure we are all wondering what BP and Co. are going to do. I'd assume the only position they would not address is QB, other than that I think they will take the best player on the board.

i don't know man seeing that we only have 8 picks i could see bp making some moves in the draft acquire more first day picks, and of course bring some undrafted rookies to the camp once the draft is over to see if we get bess's this year

Well, I really doubt we move up, it just costs too much. Moving down and getting more picks is a possibility. I'll most certainly be tuned in like every other fan but I'm not planning on attending and draft parties for this one is all I'm saying.

i don't know man seeing that we only have 8 picks i could see bp making some moves in the draft acquire more first day picks, and of course bring some undrafted rookies to the camp once the draft is over to see if we get bess's this year

we have nine picks and it takes two to tango. The trend now in the draft is get more picks...which means while we want more picks, no one wants to get rid of theirs.

I would say this:

1) We have good picks to get 4-5 immediate impact and support players required for this regimes 53 man mentality.

2) This regime is looking deep. If they are checking out some kid from Canada named Vaughn Martin, what does that tell you? It tells you we will have 10 more guys signed as FA after the draft and hopefully we find a couple more Davone Bess' and Dan Carpenters.

3) Trust in BP and co. They know how to acquire more picks. Last year we traded our fourth to Dallas to get Fasano and the LB who contributed in a major way. These guys know how to trade for something and then get it back. That is one thing I have noticed is when they make a move similar to the deal with Oakland to get Grove, we asked, "can we get that 6th rounder back?" Or whatever the case may be. As this draft moves into the middle rounds, the action will start IMO.

we have nine picks and it takes two to tango. The trend now in the draft is get more picks...which means while we want more picks, no one wants to get rid of theirs.

I would say this:

1) We have good picks to get 4-5 immediate impact and support players required for this regimes 53 man mentality.

2) This regime is looking deep. If they are checking out some kid from Canada named Vaughn Martin, what does that tell you? It tells you we will have 10 more guys signed as FA after the draft and hopefully we find a couple more Davone Bess' and Dan Carpenters.

3) Trust in BP and co. They know how to acquire more picks. Last year we traded our fourth to Dallas to get Fasano and the LB who contributed in a major way. These guys know how to trade for something and then get it back. That is one thing I have noticed is when they make a move similar to the deal with Oakland to get Grove, we asked, "can we get that 6th rounder back?" Or whatever the case may be. As this draft moves into the middle rounds, the action will start IMO.

trust me, i trust them i know they are going to what it takes to acquire more picks, yeah they need to raid the cfl

Back
Top Bottom