It’s Early, But This Game Will Tell Me Everything About The Season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s Early, But This Game Will Tell Me Everything About The Season

Same old Tannehill. Great missed TD to Wilson for 50 yards.

He was fine. I got him with three bad plays: The first sack (needed to be more urgent getting to the sideline), the fumble (should have eaten the football) and an overthrow on Wilson. Otherwise, he was good and his legs were the difference in the game.

Passer rating: 123.1, despite the fact that receivers struggled to separate and pass protection was spotty almost all day.

Lose this game, then it just same old Dolphins. Mediocre and just not ready for the next step, TH included. Be ready for another long season coming up with another 8-8 record.

Win this game (which a playoff team would do) then Gase finally has the team focused and ready to go for the season. Playoffs highly possible with a 10-6 finish and a realistic 4-2 division record.

Personally I believe we win, IF we can stop the run and have Darnold try to beat us. Jets oline is not going to be ready for this pass rush on 3rd and 7+. Offense should do well vs Skrine in man coverage & short route concepts vs the zone. We should be able to run the ball vs these LBs as well, if or linemen can get to the second level. DO NOT test Adams and know where he is at all times. He can make you pay Reshad Jones style.

Phins win 24-20

Game 2 NEVER determines what a team will do for the season.

Back
Top Bottom