It's frustrating /We could have made the playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's frustrating /We could have made the playoffs

heat_fan

#1 Biggest Dol-Fan in Toronto
Reaction score
everything actually went our way this week..Jags lost, Bills lost & Steelers lost as well..

oh well

cuzzz... this offense SUCKS, its time to revamp. let's be realistic we only look good on paper, we lack talent and toughness.

That's true. Unfortunetly our team is not good enough to be a playoff team. (or consistent enough to make it there)

As I watch other NFL teams WR's, I notice most of them always go back after the ball when it's in the air. They attack the ball. Ours don't. I would love a 6-5 receivcer who attacks the ball.

Omg!!!!!!!!

It just pisses me off that there are a bunch of teams in the nfc that are 7-8 and still alive for a wilcard spot and after today we could be 7-8 but we have no shot AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I wouldn't want us making it at 8-8. No 8-8 team deserves to be in the postseason.

Then again, in 85 an 8-8 team won a division so....

I don't get the reason for the NFC's quick decline. It isn't like the NBA where the East gave the West all their talent in trying to keep up with the Bulls.

Back
Top Bottom