it's gameday!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

it's gameday!!!!

touborg

Board Linebacker
Reaction score
I'll tell you, I havn't been this excited since.....well......for a long time. So, what's the score on todays game? I'm an optimist, 24 - 0 in favor of our beloved fins.

Btw, i'm on vacation so I can't watch the game. Apart from Field Pass, are there any other live radio stations?

GO PHINS

Hard to say what the score will be with mostly our backups in there. I just hope the o-line plays well and Aj gets it to the Young Wrs. Will be good to see the rbs too,along with the young lbs and dbs.

:clap: :woot: :cool2: :yes: :woowoo: :rocker: :party: :mdfin: :xii: :happydrin

anyone know if there is any way to watch the game in NY? I dont have any special channels...i guess i'll be using gameday :yell:

But yes, GO PHINS

:bandwagon :biggrin: :rockon: :dj: :band: :band2: :sosad: :guitar: :thewave:

If you get the Sunday ticket do you get all the preseason games also???

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!:party: :mdfin: :mdfin: :xii: :happydrin :beerbang:

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!!! :rocker: :yes:

:band2: :band: :rockon: :guitar: :banana: :cpatch: :mdfin:

PHINZ RULE!!! :whip2:

Shamboubou said:
If you get the Sunday ticket do you get all the preseason games also???

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!:party: :mdfin: :mdfin: :xii: :happydrin :beerbang:
No, the NFL ticket does not carry the preseason games. However, the NFL network will show a taped game Sunday evening at 11pm I believe. Check the NFL network schedule.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO FINS

Im have as much optimism as the next guy but in reality Miami's chances of losing are great because of the offseason blows. It's a wait and see game and if Miami performs exceptional then great thigns have to come in regular season.

I will tell you this the Jags had trouble scoring last week in there scrimmage and ther mock game. I look for it to be close cause our regular D isn't playing the whole game.

Back
Top Bottom