It's going to take more than just the draft to fix this team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's going to take more than just the draft to fix this team

Not really! If things go as plan then this year by far will be the toughest. Next year, assuming the draft the QB, and start to put some OL protection around him, things will get more exciting quickly. '

something we haven't been able to do for a great number years despite the amount of high draft picks and FA signings we've invested in the position. i dont have the slightest bit of confidence this current FO can even put together an average line

When you have major holes... it looks worse than it is.

All it takes is one major hole on an O-line to make the line fail.

Obviously our problems are worse, but the next two drafts and smart free agency should have this team competing!

Its coaching plain and simple to produce a NFL roster that appears competive. It takes good coaching a good gm to produce a playoff caliber team. The owner has to be willing to spend the money. Right now we have just 1 out of 3.

No ****! I don't know of a team that exclusively uses the draft to fill holes.

Really? Did you watch Nebraska and Colorado?

Those are two comparable teams...Florida playing UT-Martin? Ohio State playing Cincinnati? Georgia playing Murray State? Alabama vs New Mexico State? Oklahoma playing South Dakota?

Obviously there are hundreds of college games and you can find some close games...but any sane analysis would clearly determine the NFL games are more closely contested than college ball on average.

The Bears/Packers game the other night was close, I guess. It was also dreadfully boring. Parody, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom