It's good to be back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's good to be back

FINFAN_4_EVER

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been on Finheaven (I know I'm terrible). I've had some issues lately but that's now all in the past. It feels great coming back here. I can never find out the latest news on my team (I live in Canada :up:) but finheaven always keeps me up to date.

I missed you guys:woot:

It's been awhile since I've been on Finheaven (I know I'm terrible). I've had some issues lately but that's now all in the past. It feels great coming back here. I can never find out the latest news on my team (I live in Canada :up:) but finheaven always keeps me up to date.

I missed you guys:woot:
Welcome back. :wave:

welcome back..... icam back like a week ago or so, basically was gone throughout the season.... good to talk off-season stuff here!!!

welcome back..... icam back like a week ago or so, basically was gone throughout the season.... good to talk off-season stuff here!!!
holy hell! you missed out on finheaven during one of the dolphins greatest seasons of the past decade?

To the OP welcome back! theres no place like heaven. :hi5:

Weclome to the Web version of Perfectville population 33,489 and growing all the time!

Back
Top Bottom