It's no stretch: Edwards struggled Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's no stretch: Edwards struggled Sunday

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
"What is frustrating is that we didn't play our best game," Edwards said. "I'd rather walk off that field today where us playing the best game we can and still losing that game. I'd feel a lot better right now."

Edwards completed 21 of 35 passes for 227 yards. Decent numbers, to be sure, but his day was clouded by an interception and two fumbles, one resulting in a safety. There were also some uncharacteristic errant throws.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/475082.html

I'm glad our opponents QB played bad for a change!!

Seemed like we knocked him around quite a bit. Definitely a refreshing change from the last few weeks.

There was no question that Edwards just wasn't playing up to his usual level today. He was more inaccurate than the numbers would indicate. In truth, when I saw the way he was playing today I was pretty sure of the outcome well before the game ended.

Uh, he played poorly because he was constantly getting hurried and hit. That is the bottom line. Even the best (see Tom Brady) play poorly under too much defensive pressure.

I have to admit he is a good QB. He really stood tall and the pocket and took so really hard shots while completing passes.

It's also weird that three people from North Alabama posted in this thread. Including me(from Hsv).

Back
Top Bottom