Its Official- Jamar Fletcher Sux | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Official- Jamar Fletcher Sux

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
I cannot believe BATES continues to allow the offense to dictate which corner they get on there reciever. We pay sam madison 6 million dollars to cover ISMAEL and WAYNE. JOKE!!!!!

Bates is off his rocker or something. Fletcher has no place on this team. His only contribution was his int which was a lucky catch at that. Mare missing that field goal might come back to hurt us. Also, A.J. is a turd back in punt and kick returns. Bring in Baker!

Well, we finally moved him....and that was the end of Harrison catching passes.

And to think Jamar Fletcher held out of training camp. Selfish bastard. That sorry f*ck is stealing money right now.

He deffinitly isn't good, but he doesn't have to cover Harrison next week. Lets all pray that Pat only has a bruise and no real damage was done. GOd i hate artificial turf! Move to LA damn it!

Damn you guys are tough. Jamar is a third string CB and Harrison is considered a top five WR in the league. No patients for Jamar or A.J.???

Jamar was a first round pick. He held out. And he still can't cover anyone. He couldn't cover Ismail. He deserves to be tongue-lashed.

It won't be any easier next week. Coles runs a 4.18. Santana Moss' speed goes without saying. And Wayne Chrebet is never an easy cover.

Couldn't agree with you more, Merman. Fletcher is a *young*, *inexperienced*, *nickel* corner and people are giving him grief because he had difficulty covering the league's most productive wide receiver on that wide receiver's home turf. PLEASE! Fletch is going to be just fine, but no, he's not ready to cover Harrison at this point in his career. If he was, he'd be Sam Madison. And, speaking of Mr. Madison, is there really any doubt who the best cover corner in the league is?

Go Phins!

Originally posted by Muck
Jamar was a first round pick. He held out. And he still can't cover anyone. He couldn't cover Ismail. He deserves to be tongue-lashed.

It won't be any easier next week. Coles runs a 4.18. Santana Moss' speed goes without saying. And Wayne Chrebet is never an easy cover.

Not to mention his trash talking. He went around talking about how great he would be in the NFL, but he turned out to be a shi*ty cornerback.

Shane, tThat argument doesn't hold water. Even Wanny has said that Jamar is being counted on THIS YEAR. Yeah, he's a nickel CB at this point. But he isn't even getting that job done. Listening to the announcers talking about "his head is in the backfield and not on the WR" and "his footwork is no good" makes me mad.

It's no coincidence that Miami has 6 CBs on the roster.

He's a joke....

He's been getting beat on almost every single play....

How can we continue to trust his lack of coverage skills???....

We need to find his replacement fast!!!...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Very true. He gets burnt in practice. Hell, guys like Margin Hooks were killing his azz in training camp.

NO young or not, CBs are not like RBs,QB, or WRs that need to be taught and nurtured into the NFL, they are suppossed to make an imediate impact. Especially a first Round pick who bitched about his contract and almost held out last year. Fletcher sucks, and we wasted another First Round Pick. If it wasn't for Chris Chambers success our draft would have totaly sucked last year. We won, so I'm not that pissed. GO RICKY!!

CB's do need to be taught and nurtured in the nfl. Cornerback is one of the most difficult positions for a player to learn. It took surtain atleast 2 years to become any good. While I think Fletcher was lousy today and definately needs to improve, I dont think he's hopeless, he just needs to develop. I think we need to sign a veteran CB for this year to help out but we shouldnt be givin up on Fletcher yet, give him atleast another year.

I would agree, but I just don't see ANY improvement. That's what's so frustrating. It seems like he's the same player he was in August 2001.

Originally posted by Muck
I would agree, but I just don't see ANY improvement. That's what's so frustrating. It seems like he's the same player he was in August 2001.

Yah well Harrison can make an ass out of any QB I think :) I think no matter what today he was going to roll up the yards.

Back
Top Bottom