It's official: Ricky Williams cost us THREE first round picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official: Ricky Williams cost us THREE first round picks

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Looking back at the trade with New Orleans, I never realized that Ricky would cost us three first round pics, with one in the top two :(

Ricky really screwed this franchise, todays events have made me realize it more.

So what? If Ronnie Brown contributes greatly to a SB Championship, would you really care?

Ricky might still come back.........at least Saban wants him too......

Look at his Press Conference thread.

SkapePhin said:
So what? If Ronnie Brown contributes greatly to a SB Championship, would you really care?

After seeing Cedric Benson's interview i think we should have drafted him. Although i am very satisified with Brown and think he will be a 1300 plus runner this year.

Section126 said:
Ricky might still come back.........at least Saban wants him too......

Look at his Press Conference thread.

He wants him to come back so he can trade him!

Section126 said:
I don't think so....Saban: "Two are better than one."

Yeah, and we were also going to draft Edwards and Smith...yadda yadda yadda.

It's one big game, he says one thing does another!

BLITZKRIEG said:
OH STOP IT!!!...

Ricky kicked some serious a$$ on the field too....

PHINZ RULE!!!

No!

Let's trace it back to Don Shula cap strapping us in '95 :D :rolleyes:

death7star said:
two headed monster: ricky and ronnie. watch for it.
Both players have multiple talents and can both be on the field togeather. They could both also play WR, FB, TE, and H-B.

Bumrush said:
Looking back at the trade with New Orleans, I never realized that Ricky would cost us three first round pics, with one in the top two :(

Ricky really screwed this franchise, todays events have made me realize it more. Dude,we're just drafted Ronnie Brown, and now you're worried about past draft picks,we should be looking for the future not past!

Back
Top Bottom