Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp

How is this old...posted today and i didnt see anyone posted it

Hes around 200 lbs. now and is lifting weights should be around 220 by the time camp starts

about time hes back. Still my favorite player on the dolphins

Buddwalk said:
How is this old...posted today and i didnt see anyone posted it

Hes around 200 lbs. now and is lifting weights should be around 220 by the time camp starts

The only thing different about your post and most of the others today is the title. We all already knew Williams agent said he will be in camp. Old news.

Great! :rolleyes: Our underweight, out of shape, contracting breaking, weed smoking, money owing RB is back!

Let's all celebrate his return! :shakeno:

FinzManiac said:
Great! :rolleyes: Our underweight, out of shape, contracting breaking, weed smoking, money owing RB is back!

Let's all celebrate his return! :shakeno:

im buyin' the beer :)

He might be weed smokin, money owing and yoga chantin, but he can run over you all day long!

I 'd love to see one of these RW haters line up one on one across the so called "190 pound puffer" any day. All the bitterness will fade quickly with a stiff arm to the chops!

grendel said:
I 'd love to see one of these RW haters line up one on one across the so called "190 pound puffer" any day. All the bitterness will fade quickly with a stiff arm to the chops!

I'd like to see everyone who was on the active roster last year line up and give the 190 pound puffer Ricky Williams a stiff arm to the chops :rolleyes: Then Ricky can go back to puffing and stretching where he belongs :fire:

If it was indeed "official" that Williams un-retired, then he would be suspended for the year. Ricky cant even "officially unretire till the end of July/first of Aug. Even then you have to take everything Ricky says with a grain of salt. Remember, back in December Ricky told his agent and lawyer to contact the NFL about the possiblility of serving his 4 game suspension last season. The NFL responded with an offer that if Ricky got reinstated and immediately entered the Substance Abuse Program and committed to playing football in 2005 then he could serve his suspension over the last 4 games of the season. The deadline for accepting this offer came and went and Ricky's agent finally gave a statement that Ricky simply didnt want to play football anymore. So, its obvious that Ricky can change his mind about playing, and he has around 4 and a half months before he actually has to decide whether or not he wants to step on the field during a real game.
So, it will be official that Ricky is coming back when he is actually carrying the ball against Tampa in week 6, ......not one second before.

grendel said:

You can think that all day, but at 5' 11" and a solid 200 lbs I'm not so small myself.

Back
Top Bottom