its ok gang mercury is here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

its ok gang mercury is here

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
and i have some wisdom to throw out here. I know that i will most certainly catch hell for saying this but , since i am a homer i dont care , so here it is. in the fourth rd a a future hall of fame te is going to available and since donald lee is average why not move him to olb or fs and draft te Billy bajema this dude is so good at blocking and pass catching that there is no doubt that he will go to the pro bowl probally before donald lee ever makes a big play. why would i voutch for this player? good question . we should never turn down big time playmakers even if we have other needs but we have shored up most of the deffense so this leaves just center , lt, and safety. Billy Bajema has nore catches in one season than what most te's do and when he is on the field he will make his presence known. i know that you jokers dont value te's and fb's but this guy will go after the ball with the same intesity that zack plays with ;so you can say he is the Zach Thomas of the offense . yes we need other positions but we really can patch the other areas up . yes i am crazy ,however you can bet the money that Wayne has that Billy will be a hall of famer or at the very least a pro bowler.

ok , so i am overvaluing a te but we need fireeating players . besides i am the loveable mercury and now i must go to a strip bar for entertainment purposes .
so let the derogatory sarcasium begin but you will be wasting your venom because i am partying heavily so dont wait up .:roflmao:

mercury only posts when he is drunk.

Hey is that you Ricky? You said you hadnt smoked that crap in a month. OK enough I hope we are not picking you back, up you weedhead

burghPhinFan said:

is it me or is that a lot of times to be drunk?

more than once a day! have you ever been to an AA meeting

Back
Top Bottom