Its Over! / And so it ends... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Over! / And so it ends...

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Its Over!

ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER! ITS OVER!

THE STREAK IS OVER!!!

DOLPHINS WIN!!!!!!

NEXT VICTIM: KANSAS CITY!!!

That was about the most complete second half of football I've ever seen the 'Fins play. No turnovers, no mistakes, ran like a bulldozer, defensive prowess, and perfectly timed passes and receptions by Fiedler and the boys! Amazing!

BTW, did you guys see that Gadsden catch?! Incredible.

One more thing: Fiedler now has 6 TD passes and only 1 INT, and that was a deflection. Where are all you Fiedler haters now????
:judge:

KB? Iron? hmmmm, I think they are now Jet fans so they can bash on a QB.

uh, i kinda like fiedler(check the username)...anyway, this win may not have been possible w/o a running game. we stuffed the ball down their throats in the 4th...come to think of it, thats what killed us in the monday night miracle.

ps- i traded vinnie for jay in my fantasy league last night. what was that guy thinking?

You guys should see the porr Jet fans over at the ganggreen, damn I feel bad for them...NOT!

and so it ends....

i knew this day would come.
i just want to tell you that your team looks very good and you should feel proud to get this monkey off your backs.
as soon as i saw the schedule i knew the streak was going to end.
as soon as i saw the jets play the first two weeks i hoped you wouldn't kill us.
i didn't talk any smack this year because it's the first time since richie kotite i didn't feel very confident in the matchups.
oh well, rip into us, you deserve to.

but whatever you say, i'm sure i've already thought it. this team quit twice in the first three games. hackett has the most vanilla offense in the league and herm's cover who is crap. i'm in for a loooooong season.

What's up Chops?

Yeah man, that definitley was not the same Jets team we played last year and Miami is a lot better this season. At least the streak is over now.:rolleyes: We've been waiting for that game for a LOOONNNGGG time.:cool:

Good to see you back Chops....

J-E-T-S

J ust E nded T he S treak

yeah Baby! :D

The game was INCREDIBLE!! OG's catch was f-ing amazing!! :eek: JayDog and I were at a bar. Some Jets fans were there, but not too happy! :lol: :lol: :lol: The place was crawling with Pats fans and some came up and said, "In 2 weeks, see you in 2 weeks". They win a SuperBowl and all of a sudden they are talking smack! :lol: There were Bills fans too, so we stayed to watch them lose. :lol: Overall, it was a KICK ASS day! :)

OH KB and Iron...

... errr Metahead I mean are still bashing the Phins over on the DD MBoard. I wonder when Vince is going to change the header of that site to a Jets MBoard?

Oliver...

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
KB? Iron? hmmmm, I think they are now Jet fans so they can bash on a QB.

Back
Top Bottom