Its rant time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its rant time

Tupac Shakur

troublesome
Club Member
Reaction score
I was at the game, as I am every home game and 50% of away games. From seeing other organizations and how they run, I have come to the following conclusions:

GET RID OF:

• P.A. Announcer at SunLife Stadium
  • Playing the old fight song at the beginning of the 4th quarter regardless of the game situation
  • Crappy party atmosphere and subsequent crappy club music
  • General ***gy feeling from in-stadium promotions and announcements
  • Bullpoop official website
  • Every coach except:
    • Mike Nolan
    • Kacy Rodgers
  • Everyone on the medical staff
  • Everyone on the P.R. / Marketing staff
  • Everyone on the scouting staff except whoever pushed to sign Wake, Bess and/or Carpenter
  • Everyone else on the personnel team
  • Every player except:
    • Lousaka Polite
    • Davone Bess
    • Jake Long
    • Kendall Langford
    • Randy Starks
    • Paul Soliai
    • Cameron Wake
    • Karlos Dansby
    • Vontae Davis
    • Dan Carpenter
    • John Denney
    • and I guess Marshall can stay
This is football...not a freakin party. I can only imagine what the Tuna thinks of the game day experience

Remember the '85 game at the Orange Bowl? The crowd was rockin, so much so that the refs tried to shut us up. Now, the only crowd noise comes from opposing fans who take up 1/2 the seats. I don't blame the home crowd for being quiet because there is nothing helping to pump them up. Besides the product on the field, we can do a lot to make our home field an intimidating place to play, such as:

• Pumping in crowd noise when the defense is on the field
  • Playing intimidating music
  • Sound effects and the like that rip the other team when they **** up
The Dolphins have gotten away from football as an organization. They think things like having LIV at the stadium will make people come to the game. WRONG.

WINNING and playing TOUGH, PHYSICAL, INTIMIDATING, HARD-HITTING, EXCITING football does. It's all about football. It has to be.

Blitz! Throw bombs! Have some balls. Inspire the team to play their *** off.

Enough with the pansy stuff all around. Get back to football and a culture of winning. That is what helped us in 2008. We have only regressed from that time. And might I add, significantly regressed.

We need SMART LEADERS running the show. People with wisdom, foresight, and common sense. People that are willing to listen but have conviction. People who know football first and foremost. People who bleed aqua and orange.

I was truly ashamed to be a dolphins fan tonight. I want the feeling to go away. I will never ever lose my allegiance to the team or to this city. But we've completely gotten away from our roots and we need smart leaders to help us get back.

photoyj-1.jpg

I agree with almost everything you say, but the part about what Tuna thinks about the gameday experience??? That piece of overrated garbage quit a day or two before the season began, I wish nothing but failure in the future for that fossil...

I agree with almost everything you say, but the part about what Tuna thinks about the gameday experience??? That piece of overrated garbage quit a day or two before the season began, I wish nothing but failure in the future for that fossil...

you're right i hate parcells too...but i'm sure he didnt want to be associated with the crap that goes on here just an observation

we suck blah blah blah

Back
Top Bottom