its ronnies game on sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

its ronnies game on sunday

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
Ronnie has to have a decent game on sunday to me.If he doesnt then were in troulble.I know ill get trashed for saying this but if he doesnt do decent hes a bust.I know hes missed three weeks of tc and hasnt learned the offense yet fully but you all must admit,Hes playin like crap and he was the second overall pick.YOu gotta admit if youre the second overall pick you gotta play better.

I agree to the extent that IF he has a YPC average of LESS then 3.5 on 20 plus carries, the "he's a bust" murmuring will become a loud roar. The man had better hit the holes hard and not pull his freaking Fred Astaire act this week.

This is just crazy. What has Ronnie done to deserve all these bust threads? If he has a bad game which would be his first it will be against one of the best D's in football. Come on!!!

give the guy a chance

At least until week 8 then I think its ok to bash the rookie.

Crazy talk. He is still evolving for all I care. There are other top picks not even in the starting lineup. If Williams wasn't playing the way he is then everyone else would feel this way.

dorsaroll156 said:
Ronnie has to have a decent game on sunday to me.If he doesnt then were in troulble.I know ill get trashed for saying this but if he doesnt do decent hes a bust.I know hes missed three weeks of tc and hasnt learned the offense yet fully but you all must admit,Hes playin like crap and he was the second overall pick.YOu gotta admit if youre the second overall pick you gotta play better.

I would expect a comment like this coming from a 14 year old.

I wonder if your parents considered you a bust after trying to get you to tie your shoes 3 times and failing.

From now on, anyone who calls Ronnie a bust in the next two years will get a VIP invitation to my IGNORE LIST.

Phinadict said:
I would expect a comment like this coming from a 14 year old.

I wonder if your parents considered you a bust after trying to get you to tie your shoes 3 times and failing.
:sidelol: It was probably on the second try.

Back
Top Bottom