It's So Crazy How... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's So Crazy How...

The theme with this team is that WHEN REAL PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS ARE ON THE LINE they fail in every aspect of the game. When games mean nothing they excel...
Now what that says about the coaching and team is confusing to me, but they seem to be allergic to big games and the playoffs. We lose to Jacksonville in a game that had to be won.. We redeem ourselves vs the Patriots then play in Buffalo in a game that we HAD to win and get blown out on both sides of the ball.
This team is only good when the games don't count, heck the rest of the AFC teams in the wild card race have practically begged us to get back in to the playoff picture after our pathetic start. They did their job by losing, we couldn't take care of business to at least have a fighting chance. We have nothing to be proud of until we reach the playoffs.

I don't think thats true. Because after a 1-6 start, every game ahd to count. Every game did count, only thing is no matter hwo you are, you're going to have bad days, bad matchups, whatever you call it.

All i wanna say is i am super excited for christmas MNF against the Jets. I am optimistic about the game, I support whoever goes in as QB, and I know we can win. Simple as that.

Raging Bull said:
Everyone was so hyped up after we killed The Patriots. But then we lose and it's like, OMG we suck so bad, we'll never be good, Harrington sucks, Chambers sucks, our DB's suck, OMG!

But you all forget all the big wins we've has this year against top tier teams. You forget that if it wasn't for the first few games where we were still getting aqcuainted as a team with new players and a new o - coordinator and such, we would deffinately be in the playoffs.

Sure this loss was bad, heck it was horendous, but all of a sudden we apparently suck and no one can see the ligth of day. Well I tell you what, that's not the case at all. We honestyl don't even need a superstar QB to be successful, sure it would be nice, but it isn't necassary. I am certain, between the QB's we have now, Daunet, Cleo and Joey, with a whole nother offseason of working and TC and preseason working with the recievers we can get it done.

We have seen what Daunte can do when he's healthy, we have seen what Chambers can do, what Booker and Welker can do. What Ricky and Ronnie can do together. So lets stop being like Detroit fans, and lets start supporting our team and who we've got!

We still got two more games to go, and regardless of who you think should start, let's support them aye?

Welcome to FinHeaven... :goof:

Raging Bull said:
Hey FInNasty, you from Orlando? Just asking because of the UCF Sig.

I am from Ft. Lauderdale... but I go to UCF in Orlando...

Back
Top Bottom