Its so funny.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its so funny....

OrangeShorts

Rookie
Reaction score
I come on here alot, and I just think its funny how most of the Finheaven fans went from "Keep Sparano just get rid of Henning" to "FIRE SPARANO because there are "big names" out there like Gruden Cowher and Harbaugh. Seriously people Sparano didn't do that bad seeing what he had to work with....and the other three guys, lets see.

How long did Cowher take to win a Superbowl? 13 years? Knowing this fan base you guys would have wanted him gone by year 3. Miami has no patience.

What did Gruden really do? I mean the guy GOT TRADED into one of the best defenses in the league, and the team he left went to the SB anyways!

Harbaugh? Ok I'll admit I wanted the guy too but if anyone thinks we would have been SOOOO much better with him here this season is crazy.

Bottom line, we need better patience, lets get a new OC and go from there. Don't forget there will be 31 other teams at the end of the season as mad as we are that we aren't winning a super bowl. Agree or Disagree, I don't really care, Im just sayin.

I come on here alot, and I just think its funny how most of the Finheaven fans went from "Keep Sparano just get rid of Henning" to "FIRE SPARANO because there are "big names" out there like Gruden Cowher and Harbaugh. Seriously people Sparano didn't do that bad seeing what he had to work with....and the other three guys, lets see.

How long did Cowher take to win a Superbowl? 13 years? Knowing this fan base you guys would have wanted him gone by year 3. Miami has no patience.

What did Gruden really do? I mean the guy GOT TRADED into one of the best defenses in the league, and the team he left went to the SB anyways!
Harbaugh? Ok I'll admit I wanted the guy too but if anyone thinks we would have been SOOOO much better with him here this season is crazy.

Bottom line, we need better patience, lets get a new OC and go from there. Don't forget there will be 31 other teams at the end of the season as mad as we are that we aren't winning a super bowl. Agree or Disagree, I don't really care, Im just sayin.

GRUDEN, yes the team he built went to the Superbowl AND he was able to take a team he took over to the superbowl without screwing it all up making changes, to me that was the GRUDENBOWL. He is also good for ticket sales. He was my first choice.

I like Gruden don't get me wrong, and if he were our coach I woulden't be upset at all, but besides one great season what has the man done?

Back
Top Bottom