it's still early, but signs of change | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

it's still early, but signs of change

Va.fin fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
well we have won 2 important road games so far. our road def seems to be playing at a better level this yr i know we gave up a few yds to the jests ,but it seems like were not falling apart this yr. well we have to keep it going and improve each week( scary)
and carry it to dec. and then win the most important road game of the yr. the sb. but im getting ahead of my self, must focus on the jags thats the most important road game right now. peace bro.s and sisters

it definitely is too early, after the denver game it looked like we werent falling apart either...

This is certainly the sort of game we would have lost in the past. I hope it signals a turnaround.

I agree Ritwriter, we usually panick in games like this and blow them, but we actually exserted our wills in the end and went and scored, that was pretty impressive to an unimpressive day by the O. we kept the ball 11 minutes of the 4th qtr..That's big.

Whats kinda funny is after Week 6 last year I believe we had 2 road wins and 2 division wins as well.

We've gotta be ROAD WARRIORS pretty soon. We just traveled to the Giants, we travel to the Jags next week (not all that far lol), and if Hank Goldberg is right the Phins are going to swap homefield with the Patriots, so that means they travel to the Patriots in two weeks, and then they travel to San Diego.

Then they play INDY at home

Then they travel AGAIN, this time Tennessee.

Why are they swapping games with the Pats?

Back
Top Bottom