It's the Monday after we shutout a division rival, we should be happy, but .... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's the Monday after we shutout a division rival, we should be happy, but ....

I think a lot of people are upset because our fantasy teams were wrecked. I had Gesicki, Gaskin and Parker in my DraftKings lineups and their performance probably cost me thousands of dollars as the rest of my lineup was great. I know some people don't care about that and personally I'd take a win any day of the week but I really do believe this is the reason for the bitching.

If you're not into buts, try this if. If Miami holds on against the Bills in week 2 they would currently be 4-2 and in first place in the AFC east. This site would be seriously buzzing.

Last edited:
Adam Gase is taking pride in how his defense shutdown Parker, Williams and Gesicki. That's great buddy, but you forgot to cover Smythe and Shaheen.
LOL - really??? His team lost 24-0. Small steps I guess. I really can’t stand that guy.

What a quick trade - no if's, and's, or "buts".

I'm glad the Dolphins aren't doing that kind of desperation trade; at least not yet!
Hahahaha. He couldn’t wait to get out of there.

But I'm still waiting to receive my Tua throwback jersey from NFL.com.
I ordered it a week after the draft but haven't gotten it yet.
They told me November but why so long.Did they layoff some people during this pandemic.But I don't understand what the heck is taking them so long.
My butt hurts from this wait.All summer I should have been rocking my jersey but NO I got screwed $180.00

I’m happy I tbink this team has a chance to make the playoffs if we get more consistent qb play.

i really do. Arrows pointing up just about everywhere.

but if you want a but I will give it to you...we haven’t exactly faced quality qb play in our wins. Far from it

I think most of us are 'but I want to see this same level of play over the next month.' Even those of us who are optimistic have that nagging 'inconsistent' fear. That said, this team is not your typical Dolphins team and I expect no embarrassments
This was exactly one of those games we definitely lost in years past. Same ole Fins, win a big game on the road on the west coast and then drop a game to our inferior division rivals killing the momentum we built up. Not this time, credit Flores, his staff and Grier. This definitely feels different and Flores really has these guys coached up and mentally prepared. These guys fly around the ball with confidence . No dumb coaching mistakes and no mismanaging the clock. Solid plays calls. I’m impressed we have no speed burners yet we still pass the ball. Found ways to pressure the QB after a year of being the worst at it. And I don’t hear the Benny music anymore when I’m watching in the fourth quarters. Hopefully the nightmares are behind us for good

Back
Top Bottom