It's Time For Grier To Get Aggressive And Make A Few Trades, Right? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Time For Grier To Get Aggressive And Make A Few Trades, Right?

Abry Jones DT Jaguars is a free agent in 2021. Jags might just be wide open to getting a 5th for the veteran. He would be a vast improvement on Godchaux and Raekwon Davis.

Abry Jones DT Jaguars is a free agent in 2021. Jags might just be wide open to getting a 5th for the veteran. He would be a vast improvement on Godchaux and Raekwon Davis.
This the kind of move I’m looking for.

I think we would only entertain a trade if it was too good to turn down. Ezekiel Elliott would have been a good shout but the NFC East is that bad they are mathematically still in with a shout even though I don’t think they will recover from losing Dak and having a s***ty defense.

Unless a player of that ilk is on the trade block, I say stay as you are and look to FA and the 2021 draft.

Perhaps Michael Gallup...the Cowboys can't afford to pay everyone. He'll be a FA after next year. The Cowboys have paid big money to Amari Cooper and they have CeeDee Lamb on the roster and Cedric Wilson. If they are planning on keeping Dak, they will likely not have the cap space to pay Gallup in 2021. A third round pick might be a value they can't pass up, and he would definitely be worth that for a team that can afford him.

Always tempting to try to win now but do we really see this team going into KC, Baltimore or Tennessee and winning a playoff game? Stay the course, reload in the offseason and get ready for a run in 21 and beyond. Anything we do this year is a bonus.

If I am the HC and GM I am always looking to upgrade the team.
Some teams are gonna start to make the Miami move and start getting rid of certain players that may not be a scheme for them but maybe for us.
Ross from Cinccy maybe we take a look at for dirt cheap.Never stop looking to upgrade imo.

If I am the HC and GM I am always looking to upgrade the team.
Some teams are gonna start to make the Miami move and start getting rid of certain players that may not be a scheme for them but maybe for us.
Ross from Cinccy maybe we take a look at for dirt cheap.Never stop looking to upgrade imo.
Yeah John Ross is the type of player I’d like to go after. He’s young, has potential and I can’t imagine he has too much value considering his inconsistent play and injury’s. He also gives us a different type of WR and some speed. Could be Tua’s poor mans Henry Ruggs

I don't see any RB's out there of value in a trade that will shake free.

I could see Houston looking to trade one of their WR's. Ditto for the Browns, Odell Beckham needs out of Cleveland.

Do we want to consider trading something of value for Nick Chubb? Get Cleveland some kind of help before their season goes off the rails and we have Chubb for 2021 and beyond. The Browns have lost by 32 points and 31 points against the Ravens and Steelers, this year.

Do we dare have a conversation with the Cowboys about Ezekiel Elliot? If they get creamed against Arizona tonight who knows what their future plans will look like.

Austin Ekelor? He's coming back from injury soon, what do the Chargers plan to do there?

For the most part I suspect any team with a valuable commodity will wait til the offseason to move him. I could see the Giants considering a package of picks for Barkley in the off season. Despite their win yesterday, the franchise has no direction.

Bottom line, its unlikely any player of value will become available that we would consider parting with a first or second on. Chubb is an interesting proposition though.

AJ Dillon only has 8 carries on the season in Green Bay. I believe he was a 4th rounder so I don't know what they would want for him. I am not giving up a 3.
The same showboating Elliot that, other than the horrible officiating, almost single-handedly gave the cards a win by fumbling twice while being the highest paid player on the team? Pass

The same showboating Elliot that, other than the horrible officiating, almost single-handedly gave the cards a win by fumbling twice while being the highest paid player on the team? Pass

Im an Ohio State fan so last nights game means nothing in the realm of how I view his talents.

I see those fumbles and think maybe we can steal him now.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not giving up either first or Houston’s second.

The Linvale joseph one is interesting for the right compensation. That being a conditional late rounder

I’m not sure why the chargers would punt on the season already however

I'm going to say this again...

The salary cap is going down next year... dozens (if not hundreds) of players will be free agents, and no one will have any money to sign them...

Don't do it.

Don't make any trades that would require a player to be signed. Let this play out... Solid NFL vets are going to be signing for peanuts.

Perhaps Michael Gallup...the Cowboys can't afford to pay everyone. He'll be a FA after next year. The Cowboys have paid big money to Amari Cooper and they have CeeDee Lamb on the roster and Cedric Wilson. If they are planning on keeping Dak, they will likely not have the cap space to pay Gallup in 2021. A third round pick might be a value they can't pass up, and he would definitely be worth that for a team that can afford him.
Good one man. Dude is a solid solid solid receiver

Back
Top Bottom