It's Time For Grier To Get Aggressive And Make A Few Trades, Right? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Time For Grier To Get Aggressive And Make A Few Trades, Right?

Who the hell said anything about changing course?? The fact of the matter is that we are dangerously thin at interior defensive line players; and the guys we have are really young and inexperienced,

WTH? Is our fan base so defeated we don't think this team can go to the playoffs? Who the effin hail are you guys?

Dolphins don't have a short yardage back who can get one measly yard. That is a very real weakness.

Trading away a pick or two from the 4th to 7th round isn't going to slow down the roster build when we have 5 picks in the first three rounds!

WTF? Don't you guys want to see the Dolphins in the playoffs???

A 4th for Linval Joseph and a 7 th for Peterson would help a lot and might even be the difference in a game or two.

And there are a plethora of other scenarios out there, I am shocked nobody had any thoughts on what else could be done to make this team better and give the Dolphins a shot at getting a playoff win or two.

Just getting into the playoffs doesn't really help us. That would likely mean a first round road game in Kansas City... and we don't have the team for that.

Who the hell said anything about changing course?? The fact of the matter is that we are dangerously thin at interior defensive line players; and the guys we have are really young and inexperienced,

WTH? Is our fan base so defeated we don't think this team can go to the playoffs? Who the effin hail are you guys?

Dolphins don't have a short yardage back who can get one measly yard. That is a very real weakness.

Trading away a pick or two from the 4th to 7th round isn't going to slow down the roster build when we have 5 picks in the first three rounds!

WTF? Don't you guys want to see the Dolphins in the playoffs???

A 4th for Linval Joseph and a 7 th for Peterson would help a lot and might even be the difference in a game or two.

And there are a plethora of other scenarios out there, I am shocked nobody had any thoughts on what else could be done to make this team better and give the Dolphins a shot at getting a playoff win or two.
Brother we have went down this road before. We need to build through the draft and use our draft picks to continue building the foundation up. As brother Feverdream brought up, we are not built for a successful playoff run yet. @Feverdream

Last edited:
This year may see very little trades at the deadline/leading up to it due to covid guidelines. I am not sure but if it's same as Bell signing with Chiefs, then there may be a time frame that a recently traded can not come in contact with the team, which would further put them behind learning playbook/calls.

Brother we have went down this road before. We need to build through the draft and use our draft picks to continue building the foundation up. As brother Feverdream brought up, we are not built for a successful playoff run yet.
I don’t want to see another Jacksonville ass whooping in my lifetime.

An elite pass rushing defensive end would make this defense very scary

I don’t want to see another Jacksonville *** whooping in my lifetime.
John getting to the playoffs would be a tremendous compliment, it would mean this team is way ahead of schedule and the experience would be very valuable as we move forward..I would actually very excited to do so, not thinking we could win just that we got there in the 2nd year of a massive rebuild

John getting to the playoffs would be a tremendous compliment, it would mean this team is way ahead of schedule and the experience would be very valuable as we move forward..I would actually very excited to do so, not thinking we could win just that we got there in the 2nd year of a massive rebuild
Just see how it goes. If we were to get there I don’t want us to get blown out and have an
Impact on what the team has accomplished so far.

Let things come to us. We seem to be in a good position for once.

Defense is improving and we have Tua patiently waiting with an offense that is making due with average QB play.

We have multiple picks next year and a very young team overall. If Tua really winds up being what we all hope him to be this team could actually be in a good position for some time.

Back
Top Bottom