It's too bad... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's too bad...

Danikus

Starter
Reaction score
It's too bad that Fiedler got hurt... It's too bad Lucas sucked... It's too bad that there are so many fatalistic, bandwagon jumping fans on this board... It's too bad that we lost to the Vikings!

SO WHAT?!!!

None of that matters anymore. In the grand scheme of things it's better to have lost to the Vikings than the Raiders or Patriots. If we had won out and gone all the way to win the SB that would have been a seven game winning streak. Pretty tough to do, now we have to win 4 or 5 in a row instead. Maybe the players will be humbled and pissed off enough to do it. All I know for sure is that nothing that happened before matters, only what happens next.

PS. I still believe that no matter what the seedings are we will go to the Super Bowl!

Go Phins!

:monkey: Patriots

Lose to da Pats next week? I don't think so! Wanny is pissed and he won't like them peckers beat us. The only reason the Vikings beat us was because we only had the ball 39 snaps!

well, the vikes were willing to try anything. i mean, Randy Moss threw a td pass man........i read that on the flea flicker that Tice called, his daughter told him to do that !!!1

Back
Top Bottom