It's trivia time!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's trivia time!!!!!!

Ronnie Brown, Vernon Carey, Jason Allen, Dan Wilkensan (Bengals 1st round pick), Will Allen (I think he's first rounder by Giants?), Dante Culpepper (Vikings 1st round pick), Joey Harrinton(Lions 1st), hmmm that's all I can think of...

Culepepper, Harrigton , Brown ,Wilkison, Will Allen, Jason Allen, Renaldo Hill Vernon Carey, and maybe shelton.....I hope that was pretty Good...lol

Here goes

diego's fins said:
Ok guys I was just thinking about the dolphins and I came up with a good idea. the trivia is the next one: How many former 1st round picks are currently on the roster?????
but wait, there are rules u have to follow to make it legitime and interesting:
1- you have only a maximum of 4 minutes to answer(be honest)
2- afer you finish reading the instructions post your answers but don't cheat, U are not allowed to read other guy's answers(again, be honest!!)
3- don't search on the internet or on magazines or any time of source of information, it's just u and your brain.
4- I know I said it earlier but again BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!

Remember u just have 4 minutes to answer from the moment you finish readng this post. use the computer's clock for reference

good luck

Dan Wilkoinson, Pepp, Ronnie, shelton, carey, holliday, carter, allen, allen, harrington (almost forgot) that's all i can think of.

diego's fins said:
Ok guys I was just thinking about the dolphins and I came up with a good idea. the trivia is the next one: How many former 1st round picks are currently on the roster?????
2- afer you finish reading the instructions post your answers but don't cheat, U are not allowed to read other guy's answers(again, be honest!!)
3- don't search on the internet or on magazines or any time of source of information, it's just u and your brain.

Remember u just have 4 minutes to answer from the moment you finish readng this post. use the computer's clock for reference

good luck

Ok I'm totally abiding by the rules here.

Jason Allen. Vonnie Holliday. Kevin Carter. Dan Wilkinson. Will Allen. Vernon Carey. L.J. Shelton. Daunte Culpepper. Joey Harrington. Ronnie Brown.

So my answer is ten.

diego's fins said:

good luck

Seven

Sorry didn't know I needed to write them down...to late Iv'e seen the other post.

what happened to the 4 minute rule lol. And was he ever going to give the answer. O well. I think 10 was the right answer, unless you count Ricky.

xDOLPHINSx said:
what happened to the 4 minute rule lol. And was he ever going to give the answer. O well. I think 10 was the right answer, unless you count Ricky.

He's operating on the honor system. Time yourself at 4 minutes after you get done reading his instructions.

You guys keep forgetting Ricky. If you go by what Ditka gave for him you might as well count him twice.

If you go by what Ditka and Wannstadt gave for him we should count him 4 times.

Back
Top Bottom