Its Very Simple. JAY FIEDLER Does NOT TAKE A SACK on the last drive!!!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
410
Reaction score
3
It is a real shame that season is pretty much dying based upon a broken finger. Also, I am so tired of taking Ricky Williams out of the game. And if were goona use someone else, USE TRAVIS MINOR. I am so sick right now. I am so tired of this team.
 
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Their offense is too predictable.

Leave Williams in the entire drive.

If he's taken out, they know it's a pass, if he's in, they're prepared for the run.

They should have done some fake handoffs, it woulda killed them.
 

VanDolPhan

Starter
Joined
Mar 3, 2002
Messages
7,199
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
Edwards isn't even as good a receiver out of the backfield as Minor.

Minor had 59 rushing att for 281 yards. 4.8 avg
29 receptions for 263 yards and a 9.1 avg

Edwards has 17 rushes for 99 yards right now and he has 14 receptions for 95 yards and a 6.8 avg.

Travis Minor would be a better compliment by bringing speed to the mix of Williams power.
 

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
30,528
Reaction score
7
Location
Elsewhere
This is so f*cking stupid. You guys are arguing over apples and oranges. Edwards is good. Minor is good. Neither man would have won or lost the game for us.

But I did want to see Ricky some more.
 

minus

Perennial All-Pro
Hammered
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
4,510
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Miami
Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Edwards isn't even as good a receiver out of the backfield as Minor.

Minor had 59 rushing att for 281 yards. 4.8 avg
29 receptions for 263 yards and a 9.1 avg

Edwards has 17 rushes for 99 yards right now and he has 14 receptions for 95 yards and a 6.8 avg.

Travis Minor would be a better compliment by bringing speed to the mix of Williams power.
Edward is avering a full yard more per rush and is about the same in yards per catch.The problem is not Edward and we all know wo the problem is..
 

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
410
Reaction score
3
I am just so sick

of the lack of ability of coaches to put our players talents to best use. CHAMBERS should have touched the ball 10-15 times tonight. Where are the WR Screens, reverses short slants. Ray is about as inept mentally as a QB as i have seen. I swear If I see one guy in this board rip JAY FIEDLER, I am goona find your *** and rip you the HELL UP. I am so ANGRY right now. We had the team to do it fellas. What a shame. The Denver game is as good as it gets this season
 

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
4,382
Reaction score
30
Our season is done because of Ray Lucas...if he doesn't get cut this offseason I am done as a Phin fan.
 

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
410
Reaction score
3
I disagree MUCK and here is why

If you look at the last drive where Ray dumped to RE for a gain of sevens yards, on first down, we never did get another yard after that. The reason I say that is if you look at that play there was at least 5 more yards to be gained there that RE left on the field. I will bet the house that if you look at the replay there were more yards to be gained and i think Travis would have made it. Then it is first down and we may never take the sack. It is just another example of our coaches making mistakes. Norv obviously has no confidence in RAY. SO we need to make a change.
 

minus

Perennial All-Pro
Hammered
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
4,510
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Miami
Re: I disagree MUCK and here is why

Originally posted by Denny
If you look at the last drive where Ray dumped to RE for a gain of sevens yards, on first down, we never did get another yard after that. The reason I say that is if you look at that play there was at least 5 more yards to be gained there that RE left on the field. I will bet the house that if you look at the replay there were more yards to be gained and i think Travis would have made it. Then it is first down and we may never take the sack. It is just another example of our coaches making mistakes. Norv obviously has no confidence in RAY. SO we need to make a change.
I agree with Muck....Edward is not the problem and he is avering more yard per rush than Minor did last year...
 

stormn1

Rookie
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Charlotte
This game wasn't lost by Lucas or Edwards. We missed a ton of oppty's b4 that last drive. The officiating on the challenges was suspect at best but you can't put the ball on the turf. Last Jets drive the defense looked like they were playing prevent and protecting a lead.
 

thefisherking

Rookie
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Muck is right....RW should be taking over games while your starting QB is out..........Nobody in Miami sees that.
 

minus

Perennial All-Pro
Hammered
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
4,510
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Miami
Originally posted by stormn1
This game wasn't lost by Lucas or Edwards. We missed a ton of oppty's b4 that last drive. The officiating on the challenges was suspect at best but you can't put the ball on the turf. Last Jets drive the defense looked like they were playing prevent and protecting a lead.
Yeah i can fianlly say Lucas didn't give away but that fumble was a big part and Lucas even said it was his fault but the fact is this guys can't lead this anywhere...
 
Top Bottom