Its Very Simple. JAY FIEDLER Does NOT TAKE A SACK on the last drive!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Very Simple. JAY FIEDLER Does NOT TAKE A SACK on the last drive!!!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
It is a real shame that season is pretty much dying based upon a broken finger. Also, I am so tired of taking Ricky Williams out of the game. And if were goona use someone else, USE TRAVIS MINOR. I am so sick right now. I am so tired of this team.

Their offense is too predictable.

Leave Williams in the entire drive.

If he's taken out, they know it's a pass, if he's in, they're prepared for the run.

They should have done some fake handoffs, it woulda killed them.

Edwards isn't even as good a receiver out of the backfield as Minor.

Minor had 59 rushing att for 281 yards. 4.8 avg
29 receptions for 263 yards and a 9.1 avg

Edwards has 17 rushes for 99 yards right now and he has 14 receptions for 95 yards and a 6.8 avg.

Travis Minor would be a better compliment by bringing speed to the mix of Williams power.

This is so f*cking stupid. You guys are arguing over apples and oranges. Edwards is good. Minor is good. Neither man would have won or lost the game for us.

But I did want to see Ricky some more.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Edwards isn't even as good a receiver out of the backfield as Minor.

Minor had 59 rushing att for 281 yards. 4.8 avg
29 receptions for 263 yards and a 9.1 avg

Edwards has 17 rushes for 99 yards right now and he has 14 receptions for 95 yards and a 6.8 avg.

Travis Minor would be a better compliment by bringing speed to the mix of Williams power.

Edward is avering a full yard more per rush and is about the same in yards per catch.The problem is not Edward and we all know wo the problem is..

I am just so sick

of the lack of ability of coaches to put our players talents to best use. CHAMBERS should have touched the ball 10-15 times tonight. Where are the WR Screens, reverses short slants. Ray is about as inept mentally as a QB as i have seen. I swear If I see one guy in this board rip JAY FIEDLER, I am goona find your ass and rip you the HELL UP. I am so ANGRY right now. We had the team to do it fellas. What a shame. The Denver game is as good as it gets this season

Our season is done because of Ray Lucas...if he doesn't get cut this offseason I am done as a Phin fan.

I disagree MUCK and here is why

If you look at the last drive where Ray dumped to RE for a gain of sevens yards, on first down, we never did get another yard after that. The reason I say that is if you look at that play there was at least 5 more yards to be gained there that RE left on the field. I will bet the house that if you look at the replay there were more yards to be gained and i think Travis would have made it. Then it is first down and we may never take the sack. It is just another example of our coaches making mistakes. Norv obviously has no confidence in RAY. SO we need to make a change.

Re: I disagree MUCK and here is why

Originally posted by Denny
If you look at the last drive where Ray dumped to RE for a gain of sevens yards, on first down, we never did get another yard after that. The reason I say that is if you look at that play there was at least 5 more yards to be gained there that RE left on the field. I will bet the house that if you look at the replay there were more yards to be gained and i think Travis would have made it. Then it is first down and we may never take the sack. It is just another example of our coaches making mistakes. Norv obviously has no confidence in RAY. SO we need to make a change.

I agree with Muck....Edward is not the problem and he is avering more yard per rush than Minor did last year...

This game wasn't lost by Lucas or Edwards. We missed a ton of oppty's b4 that last drive. The officiating on the challenges was suspect at best but you can't put the ball on the turf. Last Jets drive the defense looked like they were playing prevent and protecting a lead.

Muck is right....RW should be taking over games while your starting QB is out..........Nobody in Miami sees that.

Originally posted by stormn1
This game wasn't lost by Lucas or Edwards. We missed a ton of oppty's b4 that last drive. The officiating on the challenges was suspect at best but you can't put the ball on the turf. Last Jets drive the defense looked like they were playing prevent and protecting a lead.

Yeah i can fianlly say Lucas didn't give away but that fumble was a big part and Lucas even said it was his fault but the fact is this guys can't lead this anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom