Ive been saying this all year, and I'll say it again.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ive been saying this all year, and I'll say it again..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Colts will yet again NOT win a playoff game...

Even if they complete this comeback against NE.

The problem with the Colts is and always has been play-calling. Three runs into the middle of the line out of four downs at the one is incredibly stupid.

A QB sneak would've probably worked.

I doubt it Gonk. Ted Washington would not have budged. I would have ran an off-tackle right behind my left tackle. I don't know why they ran right up the gut. That was pure stupidity......

I think the best play would have been a play action pass to Harrison, Wayne, or Pollard at the back of the endzone..oh well

Originally posted by RikWriter
The problem with the Colts is and always has been play-calling. Three runs into the middle of the line out of four downs at the one is incredibly stupid.

no, the problem with the colts is defense. always has been always will be.

Originally posted by finfan54

no, the problem with the colts is defense. always has been always will be.

They still would have won today, defense and all, if they'd had better offensive playcalling.

I agree Rik. Down there at the goalline, it all fell apart. My biggest beef was hurrying back to the line for another play. Even my mom knew they were going to run it up the middle there. They were so bunched up and Peyton telegraphed the play when he turned to Edge.

It was a wasted play that also cost a timeout.

One run attempt up the middle is fine but not 3 when James has no lead blocker.

Also the fade to the untested Moorehead was a bad call too. Gotta stay with your playmakers.

Back
Top Bottom