I’ve Been Touting..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I’ve Been Touting.....

I agree with all of that BUT that WR better not be a first our second round selection.

WR's don't matter as much as anyone thinks. At least not when compared with giving a QB more time to throw and an effective running game. Multiple OL and at least one RB have to be selected before a WR. That WR will likely be a smaller guy with speed anyway, not a physical specimen you usually see go early, so 4th-5th round target for me there.

Feel free to sign Derrick Henry and Amari Cooper though and solve a butt load of problems. Maybe you can sell them both on playing with you know who, from you know where. Very unrealistic though, especially with Henry, who needs to stay where he is. Cooper wants the payday though.

Follow the Steelers model @ skill positions.

I know Cooper turned it around in Dallas but I just don’t trust the guy. I love Henry and he’s balling, but I don’t like giving RBs that second contract, I’d rather draft them, then use them up and throw them away and then draft another one. RBs have a short shelf life and don’t deserve the money. If you draft well they’re a dime a dozen.

This coaching staff all year but on the last drive before we settled for a FG on the 20 we needEd to be a bit more creative there. At least on one of the plays. Had to know the jets had a good chance and Flores settled there. Bad job. But can’t kill him for it, because been good all along.

Laird is growing on me a lot. Wonder what he can be with an Oline and other skilled players around him. Could be a great weapon to have. He’s really earning my trust. But can’t run out of bounds there, bad job on that one.

I like what Parker has become, and Preston really changed my mind before getting hurt. But I’m still drafting another stud WR. You can see how anemic things get with a couple of injuries.

Ford. All I can say is good job. Kid looks like he can play. Wouldnt mind seeing a bit more of what he’s got the rest of the way. Could be solid depth when all along we didn’t know what he was. Still a question mark just need to see more.

Deiter has a lot to work on this offseason

Grier......you better bring us the goods or we could be ****ed for years
Hard to complain too much. Plus, Fitz missed some clutch throws. Again, hard to complain since he gives the team everything he has.

Personally I really hope we don’t pay for a big name FA WR or RB. I think we should draft 2 RB’s this draft and at least 1 WR. Spend or FA money addressing the OL and defensive line and DB areas.

Personally I really hope we don’t pay for a big name FA WR or RB. I think we should draft 2 RB’s this draft and at least 1 WR. Spend or FA money addressing the OL and defensive line and DB areas.

With the emergence of guys like Preston, Parker and Gesiciki I think there is very little chance we pay a FA receiver or draft one high.... I hope so at least, id rather all those picks go to OL and DL

With the emergence of guys like Preston, Parker and Gesiciki I think there is very little chance we pay a FA receiver or draft one high.... I hope so at least, id rather all those picks go to OL and DL

Absolutely... and we'll need a starting RB as well.

Back
Top Bottom