I've gotten to the point where... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I've gotten to the point where...

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't give a crap who is in our front office, I don't care who our coach is, I don't care who our qb is or who is on our offensive line,

JUST FRIGGIN WIN. I'm so tired of the patriots, I JUST WANT MY FINS TO WIN ONE SUPERBOWL.

I don't care that Dan Marino has just resigned. I don't care what crap Huizinga spews out to us fans. I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!!!

JUST WIN, DOLPHINS!!!

With idiots in the front office, idiots that kept an idiot coach, how do you expect them to win?

I've been known to say that the Fins won't win a Super Bowl until Wanny is gone. I think I'm gonna change that:

The Fins won't win a Super Bowl until there is a new owner that cares about the team succeeding. I dont' mean going 10-6, I mean winning a playoff game or 2 in 1 season.

I care that slowly but surely the Dolphins are becoming the XFL of the NFL. A joke. It's going to take a lot to bring credibility back to this team.

Exactly Lukin. The Fins weren't the joke when they hired Marino, but they sure as hell are looking pretty foolish now.

And 2 years ago

Originally posted by Lukin
I care that slowly but surely the Dolphins are becoming the XFL of the NFL. A joke. It's going to take a lot to bring credibility back to this team.

The Glazer brothers were the laughing stock of not only the NFL but the sports world, only to win a superbowl that same year by hiring JG.

Who cares about what others are saying, For those of you that are suprised you should've seen it coming.

Back
Top Bottom