J. Claytons Take on Mueller Hire | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J. Claytons Take on Mueller Hire

Good read, I find it interesting that he says Mueller can work for Saban and keep quite. If so, then all the better.

NathanHunt said:
:hmmm:

If you ignore Mueller just came from ESPN.

i agree. why would you bash your ex-coworker? although i like the article i take it with a grain of salt considering the source.

Only part I don't like is at the end where he says we're gonna take time to change from the 4-3 to 3-4. Excuse me, but hasn't it been discussed that we're going to have a mixed up defense? Saban hasn't ever said "Miami will become a 3-4 defense while I'm here," yet people continue to make that assumption.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Good read, I find it interesting that he says Mueller can work for Saban and keep quite. If so, then all the better.

I saw that too... but I'm hoping that wasn't "one buddy talking up another buddy" to help ease tensions in Phinland.

Remember how SKEEEEEWWWWWEEEEEDDDD ESPN's opinion can be at times.

Would anyone really expect ESPN to say "Mueller is an IDIOT"?

I'm not giving much credit to what ESPN has to say about a recent comrade.

Pardon my caution.

clayton supported his stance. its not like he came out and said, " i loved working with him, and he should be great because of it"

MelbournePhin said:
good unbiased point of view

How is that unbiased, he didn't include what really happened in NO., nor did he fully address the ego thing we all know Muller hads..that's not the whole story, but someone who's supporting Saban's decision right now. I guess it gets him assess with Saban later..who knows..
:lol:

NathanHunt said:
I saw that too... but I'm hoping that wasn't "one buddy talking up another buddy" to help ease tensions in Phinland.

Remember how SKEEEEEWWWWWEEEEEDDDD ESPN's opinion can be at times.

Would anyone really expect ESPN to say "Mueller is an IDIOT"?

I'm not giving much credit to what ESPN has to say about a recent comrade.

Pardon my caution.

I've always found Mueller a loud mouth he speaks his mind and likes the limelight. That's why that came to a shock for me.

MelbournePhin said:
doesnt necessarily mean that he has to support him

Reporting with ANY opinion is bias.

Who's to say he doesn't like him and this is twisted humor. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom