J-e-t-s S-u-c-k | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-e-t-s S-u-c-k

mario88vega

Starter
Reaction score
Njfinfan Mod Edit: Please re-read the Terms of Service. This post belongs in our Beast of the AFC East Forum. Thank you.

i was bored and decided to log on to a jets forum just to check out what crap they talk about, and i found it interesting that they have more posts about the fins, and Nick Saban than about there own team check it out, lol those fools dont know what coming for them......... NYJetsFan.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookat what someone in Jets Land wrote:
That would probably be the best thing for us, because he's a darn good coach and the phins are on the rise! this is a scary division! the dolphin fans are happy because now Fiedler may actually complete some passes to the men in teal....lol
THis is hillarious!!

BringBackShula said:
Lookat what someone in Jets Land wrote:
That would probably be the best thing for us, because he's a darn good coach and the phins are on the rise! this is a scary division! the dolphin fans are happy because now Fiedler may actually complete some passes to the men in teal....lol
THis is hillarious!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That's good stuff man.

dude i could care less what they think, or say about us....

Ey, Mario...I saw what you wrote over there..U the man, bro..THey got all mad! I might become a member myself over there. I think I'm gonna join the Pats' site too..I bet they're all talking crap.

PHINSfan said:
dude i could care less what they think, or say about us....

That's great, buddy...me either..But this is comedy over here.:rolleyes:

BringBackShula said:
Ey, Mario...I saw what you wrote over there..U the man, bro..THey got all mad! I might become a member myself over there. I think I'm gonna join the Pats' site too..I bet they're all talking crap.

:roflmao: actually its not crap we are talking about, its talk about winning superbowls and what it will take to 3peat. I know its not the talk that goes around on here or at the JILLS msg bd but if u want to join over there go ahead. I think there is 1 or 2 phin fans who post there.

Don't make yourselves seem more important than you are, no Jet fan is thinking of Miami right now. It's all abou ctaching Miami not about falling back to join you guys.

patsdynasty said:
:yell: J E T S = JUST END THE SEASON

DOLPHINS = 4-12, no playoffs since 2001, bottom dwellers of the AFC East.

:)

BZ

mario88vega said:
Njfinfan Mod Edit: Please re-read the Terms of Service. This post belongs in our Beast of the AFC East Forum. Thank you.

i was bored and decided to log on to a jets forum just to check out what crap they talk about, and i found it interesting that they have more posts about the fins, and Nick Saban than about there own team check it out, lol those fools dont know what coming for them......... NYJetsFan.com
First off, i come onto this site and see numerous threads about how the Jets suck, and then i see this thread about how there are so many more posts about the fins than our own team. Have you seen how many posts and threads are started about the Jets on this site?:shakeno: Good try.

Back
Top Bottom