J-E-T-S So sure about 'AFC East' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-E-T-S So sure about 'AFC East'

I can just about agree with the guy, IMO...Jets will barely take AFC east next year over the pats. we will be a lil ways behind at 8-8

your so right, the jets are a bit overrated and cutis martin wont have such a great season next year(age)

Kind of reminds me of this board. DiabolicalJetFan seems to be making the most sense out of all of them.

Unfortunately I'd have to compare myself to the optimists in the bunch.

You know, I never really noticed - but, why would you want to nickname yourself after a disease which causes yer limbs to fall off? :D

This is shaping up to be a very competitive division. The pre-season fav is gonna be the Pats, no doubt, but IMO if we make the right moves in the draft any of the 4 teams in the division could well win it. The Pats have taken a step back but are still dang good, the Billy Goats have some talent (the key is Losman, he will make or break that team), the Jets are better than people give em credit for (ugh..I feel dirty saying that lol), and we've made some nice improvements and will compete if we can get a decent RB. Should be a nice race this year, IMO.

IMO the Jets are headed in the wrong direction. They should have never let Jordan go, and that back up QB they picked up (what's his name Turf Plant, Faker, Fiel....) I hope he gets some starts so our D can score more often. Coles could be a good pick up, but Pennington will find him deep a lot less then expected.:lol:

I predict the Jets finish 3rd or 4th depending on how well WE do. They lost too many good players and didn't really add anyone. The Jets weren't really that good last year despite their record. They played by far the easiest schedule in the NFl last year and only beat a team with a winning record three times. One of the wins was against Seattle who sucked anyways and the other was against the Bills in week 4.

Everytime they played a good team they lost.

Penningtons shoulder is shot and no one knows if he'll even be able to play next year! That would make Fiedler their starting QB!:lol:

Lets not forget that Martin is gonna be 33!

They arent the favorites for anything!

Haha damn, Did you see their schedule? They are going to get demolished this year.

Back
Top Bottom