J.j. Watt Compares The Steelers To The Kardashians | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J.j. Watt Compares The Steelers To The Kardashians

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/08/j-j-watt-compares-the-steelers-to-the-kardashians/

“It does seem very dramatic. It’s like somebody that’s watching the Kardashians, and I can call one of the Kardashians. I’ll call my brother, I see everything on TV, and I’ll be like, ‘OK, give me the real story.’ And it’s pretty wild. It’s pretty wild,” Watt said.

The Steelers have everything for a successful NFL team. A top 10 QB, a high profile productive running back,one of the top wide receivers in the league a respectable defense yet their team is like the Kardashians.

I agree :ponder:but it shouldn't be.

Watt brothers - idiots

Steelers organisation, players and fans - idiots

Kardashians, their loved ones, friends, pets and anyone they've ever known or spoken to - idiots

Seems like they're all pretty similar.

The Steelers have everything for a successful NFL team. A top 10 QB, a high profile productive running back,one of the top wide receivers in the league a respectable defense yet their team is like the Kardashians.

I agree :ponder:but it shouldn't be.
Mike Tomlin has been making questionable decisions on and off the field. His coaching on game day doesn't put the Steelers in the best position to succeed and should to them losing. They have been underachieving for close to 10 years now.

The other issue is the Steelers off the field. Ben has the media on his side so he is critical of his teammates while not being held accountable for his role in everything. Then you have AB and Bell who just invite a story because they like attention.

It is no secret that Tomlin has lost that team and may be unemployed if he does not bring them in

Back
Top Bottom