J-Off's Mocks Based on Consensus Rankings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-Off's Mocks Based on Consensus Rankings

He also needs to grab as much money as he can. If this doesnt work out, he will have to get a job.

Be smart. Take what's on the table.

Im still picking Tua as from what I can gather, his real upside is between the ears...

On another note, while doing a bit of research on how NFL teams draft QBs, I took quite a bit of time trying to filter for Great QBs, Jags and Busts. One thing that became very evident is that most starting QBs are indeed, injury prone...

I thought a good way for filtering out bad players was to simply get rid of QBs who started less than X number of games per year... Turns out I needed to tone that number down to half a season because I would have excluded obvious Great QBs that you would just say **** it, I want that guy anyway...

I run Fitzmagic and Rosen out there next year behind an OT and that C Biadasz

and give Tua the year off

but I doubt Tua declares in that caseI go Herbert to sit behind Fitz

Herbert with first first Rd pick Oline after

all of the WRs from Bama are going to fall now that Tua is done - I promise you that we can get Wr help in the second Rd

Would be shocked if Tua returned.

I copy and pasted some important stuff on this injury.

Some injuries leave athletes more susceptible to suffering a similar injury in the future. Levitt says that Tagovailoa will be no more vulnerable to a second dislocated hip than he was before Saturday's game.

"It is so rare. When you see all the major automobile accidents and sports injuries, it is really rare. The chances of him being back in the same situation again are so rare. Because he had the fracture the first time, if it heals with the plate and screws in place, it is actually a stronger socket in some respects, so I think his risks are not made greater because he had the fracture. This is really the case in high end athletes," Levitt said.

Bo Jackson played professional baseball after having a hip replacement, and everybody thought that was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He probably set back hip replacements by about a decade because everybody thought they could go to the level of playing professional ball. I think Jackson's hip loosened after 3-4 years and he had to have a second hip replacement and never recovered from that.

"This is why you hope, the perfect scenario, the ball is back in the socket, there are no loose fragments in the socket, it is a single piece of the socket that can easily be put back. He doesn't get any complications and then, if all the Gods shine down on him, he then can probably get back to playing and retain his professional potential within a year."

Back
Top Bottom