J.T done in MIami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J.T done in MIami

Just speculation B.S

maybe next year he will be traded but Roth needs a player to develop under and J.T is it. I think when Roth can be a star we will see J.T go

If I could wipe my butt with a computer screen full of webpages of PFT, then I would, and my monitor still wouldn't be as full of **** as them.

his speculation is a year early at best - maybe he gets payed in advance

DID I NOT CALL THAT PICK?!!!! I wish someone could find that post lol...I wonder what the odds are? :hmmm: THIS Iowa boy will stick in Miami (unlike Fred "The Hustle" Russell). :up:

JPhinfan86 said:
I honestly don't think we'll see Roth @ DE.....he was undersized with my Hawkeyes let alone with NFL ox's. I'm guessing SS or OLB (more SS). DID I NOT CALL THAT PICK?!!!! I wish someone could find that post lol...I wonder what the odds are? :hmmm: THIS Iowa boy will stick in Miami (unlike Fred "The Hustle" Russell). :up:

A 272lb SS? Um no. If he had the speed and range it would be funny though at that size lol.

Oh and btw I did notice you edited the post :D

Yea, my f**ckin' bro thought he'd be funny....yea, not funny. At all. :shakeno: I'm glad I caught that one, there's not chance in hell he'd be playing SS.

Oh and btw, 90% of this board can vouche that I know what i'm talking about when it comes to da Fins....especially my Hawkeye prospects. :up:

JPhinfan86 said:
Yea, my f**ckin' bro thought he'd be funny....yea, not funny. At all. :shakeno: I'm glad I caught that one, there's not chance in hell he'd be playing SS.

:lol: Yeah I was wondering, thought maybe ya had some Ricky juice at first. I could see him play some LB though. :)

Gitrdone said:
:lol: Yeah I was wondering, thought maybe ya had some Ricky juice at first. I could see him play some LB though. :)
My Gawd...that'd have to be a damn strong double-order of Ricky juice to make a statement like that. :chuckle:

With JT and Carter helping him along, he should do pretty well for us. He has a motor like JT. Could spell trouble for opposing teams QB's.

Back
Top Bottom