J2O / J Squared - The Jay(s) Train Bandwagon Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J2O / J Squared - The Jay(s) Train Bandwagon Thread

Any hopes of us having a successful season rest of Ajayi running for 200 yards just about every week

Any hopes of us having a successful season rest of Ajayi running for 200 yards just about every week

When Gase had Cutler in Chicago I believe they led the league in rushing attempts so Ajayi and company are gonna get lots of carries no doubt so ...

giphy.gif

and if you cann't just hang on for the ride

tenor.gif

Im all in. Lets see what the season becomes

Hard to be all in with a qb I have spent the last few years ridiculing. But hopefully things can start to look up a little bit, have spent 8 months looking forward to the new season, dont want to utterly write it off just yet

2015 (Adam Gase season)

This thread is just about surviving my desire to merge it because of the the Ajayi namedrop in the title. I suggest more rb talk

This thread is just about surviving my desire to merge it because of the the Ajayi namedrop in the title. I suggest more rb talk

na. The other thread is official reporting this is just for fun. At this point we could all use some don't you think brother UK ?

I think Parker's gonna have a better year with Cutler then he would have with Tannehill cause Cutler isn't shy about just throwing it up and letting his wr make the play.

I think Parker's gonna have a better year with Cutler then he would have with Tannehill cause Cutler isn't shy about just throwing it up and letting his wr make the play.

He's definitely a gun slinger. I have to imagine that despite all the meetings with Gase and the front office . . . he saw an offense with Ajayi, Landry, Parker, Stills and Thomas . . . and that ultimately sold him.

He wasn't coming here with Legadu Naanee, Anthony Armstrong, Davone Bess, Brian Hartline and Brandon London

He's definitely a gun slinger. I have to imagine that despite all the meetings with Gase and the front office . . . he saw an offense with Ajayi, Landry, Parker, Stills and Thomas . . . and that ultimately sold him.

He wasn't coming here with Legadu Naanee, Anthony Armstrong, Davone Bess, Brian Hartline and Brandon London

Don't you miss Brandon London? Our yearly camp darling. Miss him <3

Back
Top Bottom