Jabril Cox | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jabril Cox

I saw a 2022 mock listing Ventrell Miller as a possible first round pick..hard to buy that, agreed?!

LOL, the guy who mocked it must have been on some sauce. Having said that, I do like Miller, he's one of the few talents we have on D, but he's nowhere near a first rounder, 3rd or 4th rounder if he came out this year.

LOL, the guy who mocked it must have been on some sauce. Having said that, I do like Miller, he's one of the few talents we have on D, but he's nowhere near a first rounder, 3rd or 4th rounder if he came out this year.

This mock. Has Kaiir Elam going #13 overall and Miller 17 and even Cox Jr. going #27.

I buy kaiir Elam and maybe Cox Jr. if he balls but not Miller..too slow.

This mock. Has Kaiir Elam going #13 overall and Miller 17 and even Cox Jr. going #27.

I buy kaiir Elam and maybe Cox Jr. if he balls but not Miller..too slow.

Elam has a good chance, Cox is more of a 2nd rounder right now for me but I don't have a lot of faith in Grantham developing him. How he still has his job is a mystery to me.

Right now..but with 10+ sacks next year could slip into 1st rounder radar if he tests well!
Elam has a good chance, Cox is more of a 2nd rounder right now for me but I don't have a lot of faith in Grantham developing him. How he still has his job is a mystery to me.

It should be interesting to see which way the Fins go at #18.

It is possible all the LB's(except Parsons)will be on the board plus Ojulari.

And I have to assume OL is back in play with the Wilson debacle ending so swiftly. Darrisaw would be hard for me to pass up at #18 but a quality interior guy like Vera Tucker or Davis could be had at #18 or #36.

I would like to see a quality LB or edge guy added as well as an OT or a OG lf they are happy with Hunt at RT.

Then a RB at #50 maybe.
The only lineman I would want Miami to take is Humphrey with the first pick in the second round if he is there. I wouldn’t take any other offensive lineman before that. After pick 36 I would be fine if they felt there was value on the offensive line and chose one. At pick 18, it seems like the right spot for them to take an edge or rush linebacker.

The only lineman I would want Miami to take is Humphrey with the first pick in the second round if he is there. I wouldn’t take any other offensive lineman before that. After pick 36 I would be fine if they felt there was value on the offensive line and chose one. At pick 18, it seems like the right spot for them to take an edge or rush linebacker.
The big question is how do they feel about Robert Hunt at RT?

If they are confident he can be the blind side protector for Tua then they need only look for a young C to finish off this group.

There is also the possibility that they move on from Flowers after next season if he does not play better. So an int OL candidate(not a C) might be on the docket in this Draft as well.Wyatt Davis in R2 maybe.

If they think Hunt would be better at RG with a quality pass pro RT next to him(which is how I feel)then #18 should have very good options to grab one.

The big question is how do they feel about Robert Hunt at RT?

If they are confident he can be the blind side protector for Tua then they need only look for a young C to finish off this group.

There is also the possibility that they move on from Flowers after next season if he does not play better. So an int OL candidate(not a C) might be on the docket in this Draft as well.Wyatt Davis in R2 maybe.

If they think Hunt would be better at RG with a quality pass pro RT next to him(which is how I feel)then #18 should have very good options to grab one.
That is a big question. The trade for Wilson may have pointed to Miami thinking of moving Hunt inside.

If the organization wants to do that, this is a great draft for offensive linemen.

I still don't think Sewell is in play, but Eichenberg is a player who I think is a tad underrated. Maybe a second rounder.

Back
Top Bottom