Jackson or Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jackson or Moss

Jackson... definatly...

Dolfan_Noles said:
Jackson...better hands, not far behind him in speed.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sinorice has the best hands in the entire class. They were raving about him at the Senior Bowl; speed, hands, route running, the only thing that hurts him is his height. Sinorice is the #2 receiver in the draft, Jackson is somewhere between 3-6.

SMadison29 said:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sinorice has the best hands in the entire class. They were raving about him at the Senior Bowl; speed, hands, route running, the only thing that hurts him is his height. Sinorice is the #2 receiver in the draft, Jackson is somewhere between 3-6.

Only because Jackson wasn't there.

Jackson>Moss

SMadison29 said:
I'm with you...in the end, I think Moss will make more plays but maybe I'm a little bias cos I'm a canes fan but I want the guys that will help us the most regarless of where they went to school....but it doesn't matter cos I doubt we'll draft either one of them.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom