Jackson's Injury | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jackson's Injury

Yeah we won't upgrade the skills position until next years offseason/draft period. That's okay as QB, fortifying the trenches, and the secondary was the right direction.
It's exciting to know if things hold up and the team continues to ascend then we won't have to many holes on this team. It starts becoming about having competent backups.
Having a potential franchise QB in Tua, an ever improving Offensive Line, with 3 rookies playing beyond expectations, A secondary that appears to have a huge advantage in terms of coverage ability, skill and talent. And an underratted group of TE's and WR's.

Callaway offers intriguing skills, but comes with the proverbial, if he has his head on straight. He can fly and potentially add a deadly deep threat.

But Miami lacks a complimentary edge to pair with Ogbah. A deep threat WR is also a need, perhaps even two. Perhaps a younger option to Karras at Center. A dominant or better than average Middle Linebacker is also a huge needs, as well as, a true nose tackle.

Overall I think Miami can challenge for the division this year and beyond. I believe they'll find their complimentary pieces on offense to help Tua and address the remaining needs on defense. It might take the 2022 offseason and draft to finally see a more finished product, especially with league wide cap concerns moving forward.

Miami is getting close!!!

He can study the playbook as much as he likes, but he's not allowed to practice before the suspension is lifted. Also everyone needs to remember he's also coming off an injury and I don't know where he's at recovery wise, so even when the suspension is lifted he might not be clear to go from day 1.
I was hoping to see him earlier in the year and kind of forgot about him, hopefully when he does get on the field he can make some plays

I was hoping to see him earlier in the year and kind of forgot about him, hopefully when he does get on the field he can make some plays
His speed would be a plus. My dream, and it is a dream, is to send Grant to the Bengals for John Ross and see Miami finish with season with Parker, Williams, Ford, Ross and Callaway as the main wrs.

I heard on one pod, I think 3ypc, that it’s not long term and he will be back. Basically one of the hosts heard that was the case so take it for what it is worth. If he’s out there tomorrow, we’ll know about it. Plus I think Callaway is eligible the following week. Not sure what to expect, if anything, from him.
I hope Callaway plays at least some. I think he brings a different skill set.

4k9vx5.jpg

Considering his history do you really think this man would ever take his job seriously?

Million-dollar athletic ability with a 5 cent head rarely works out well, but we will soon see.

Hope he's out there soon. The more reps the big guy gets the better.

Back
Top Bottom