Jaelan Phillips ... potential Defensive Rookie of the Year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaelan Phillips ... potential Defensive Rookie of the Year?

Digital

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
This video shows that Las Vegas (betting lines, not the Raiders) think Jaelan Phillips is the 2nd most likely to win DROY after Micah Parsons (drafted by the Cowboys). I think Phillips is poised to be instantly exceptional. The DROY discussions starts about the 6:00 minute mark.

Thoughts?

LANGER72

Club Member
Reaction score
Way to jinx the guy.
Let him come in and complete with 0 expectations

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Yeah let him play a couple of games first. but I'm exited to see what he can do. He can be a dynamic pass rusher for us.

utahphinsfan

Sriracha Tabasco
Reaction score
That's awesome that Vegas has Jaelan #2!! DROY is something that hit me after draft night; I think he has as good of a chance as anyone. Parsons is only #1 because of the Cowboys name/market.

BTW, good part of the video starts at 6:00

Yeah. That.

GhostArmOfMarino

Scout Team
Reaction score
Potential Hall Of Famer if he can stay healthy.

Size, athleticism, work ethic, heart. This dude has it all and I couldn't be happier we drafted someone.

Edit: Just talking potential here. He has tons to prove.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Club Member
Reaction score
Phiips perhaps has the best upside in terms of defensive play making ability. He is creative, adaptable, and has the ability to stop the run. He does a lot of things Aaron donald does. With that said, lets wait and see. I am concerned about his concusions but he is fine by me.

Top Bottom