Jaelen Phillips is ridiculously skinny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaelen Phillips is ridiculously skinny

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Just saw the clip, played during the 2nd qtr showing Philips and Vsn Ginkel at the childrens hospital.
Seeing him out of pads and,,Holy Crap he has almost no meat on his bones.
Does he even have a frame capable of bulking up?
No matter how quick he is, a LT can knock him off target with a mild forearm shiver.

Nah, he's built fine, he'll develop into a playmaker he already shows flashes. Let me add, that Bosa is an unstoppable force, stud of studs.

Nah, he's built fine, he'll develop into a playmaker he already shows flashes. Let me add, that Bosa is an unstoppable force, stud of studs.
Bosa looks bigger to me.
Part of this is acknowledging the posts on here with the handwringing over Philips' lack of effectiveness.

Just saw the clip, played during the 2nd qtr showing Philips and Vsn Ginkel at the childrens hospital.
Seeing him out of pads and,,Holy Crap he has almost no meat on his bones.
Does he even have a frame capable of bulking up?
No matter how quick he is, a LT can knock him off target with a mild forearm shiver.
Lol..OP..Just stop! You have no idea what you're talking about.

Seeing Russo for Buffalo and having our noses rubbed in another blunder by our GM.
Or not, we'll see.

I agree as usual with OP. I mean, look at this little sassy boney MF. Looks like one of those vegan fellas who eats his cereal plain without milk.

I think you can take him brother.

jf0hz1nq6q671.png

But, being that our D gave up 17 pts to the team already handed the 2022 Lombardi by the sporting press, cant really complain about anybody.
The machine works.
Just not always pretty.

Bosa looks bigger to me.
Part of this is acknowledging the posts on here with the handwringing over Philips' lack of effectiveness.
Bosa looks bigger too, maybe a tad shorter but more bulk. Jason Taylor was lean and we know what he has done. Phillips is built fine, what he does is on him.

Back
Top Bottom