Jags Blog | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jags Blog

PHANTASTIC 13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Some final thoughts on the Dolphins-Jaguars game...
Damion McIntosh looked like a turnstile the way the Jacksonville defenders went right by him, he never laid a hand on the guy on a couple of sacks, he should be replaced this off season. Buh Bye Damion...nice knowing ya! :byroan:

The defensive backs were horrible in pass coverage, they played ten yards away from scrimmage and the Jags WR's had an easy time running their routes. It makes you wonder if Dom Capers even studied the film from the week before when the Bills seem to shut them down fairly well.

Joey killed a couple of drives with stupid throws into coverage and he really hasn't impressed with the long ball thus far.

This team got off to a slow start this season and Saban should work them harder in training camp next year so they will be ready when the gun sounds in the opener. I think he takes it too easy on them in camp, out of fear of injury and it reflects when they play so poorly at the begining of the year.

:byroan: One more thing, I think it's time to dump Olindo "Opps I did it again" Mare and sign Mike Vanderjagt instead. Buh Bye Olindo, good luck in your new career. :goof:

I agree with everything you said. I said in an earlier post...We had 10 days and showed up like we didn't have a clue to who our opponent was going to be. We were not prepared to play this game.

Back
Top Bottom