Jags Game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jags Game.

xxdolfanxx

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know its just preseason, but i am seriously thinking about heading up to the game tom. night. is there anyone out there going to the game. if so, how are u getting tickets? (scalping?) Thx and Go dolphins!!

im going , i already have 2 tix but i need to get 1 more. i'll get one off a scalper right before kickoff.

I went to the regular season last year. And i got lower lvl tix for like 40 bucks. You think we can possible get the same deal?

i dont know about lower level for that price but you should be able to get some tix for that price. my best advice is to be patient and and haggle

I'm going and I live up here in Lake City. Go on Jacksonville Craigslist there are alot of people selling tickets to the game. I got mine there and have gotten some just about every year. Never had a problem.

I was fortunate enough to have one of my customers give me 2 tickets for my wife and I. If he didn give me those tickets I probably would have just scalped as well. You can get nose bleed section tickets and pretty much sit wherever you want. The Jags have a hard enough time getting people in the stands for regular season games let alone preseason/

I just want to beable to get into the stadium... I don't care where my seats are saved because I plan on moving to the upperdeck on the fifty yard line. You can see the entire field from there and it's a great view without feeling like your looking from a skyscraper. There's also a great breeze that scrapes across the top too and it overlooks the river.

You shouldn't have problems getting into the stadium. The stadium is hardly ever filled.

Back
Top Bottom